4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and increase order value through upselling and cross-selling. They appreciate its customizability, user-friendly interface, and features like urgency countdown timer and live sales. The support team is praised for their quick and professional assistance. The app is compatible with Shopify themes and mobile apps, making it ideal for enhancing the online store experience and increasing revenue.

December 10, 2023

I spoke with Manon regarding a discount issue on iCart. He responded quickly and worked out my issue quick and fixed. Very helpful staff and their all is great

CG Jewellery
8 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 28, 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're glad Manoj could assist you promptly with the discount issue on iCart. Our team is committed to providing helpful and efficient support.
If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out.
We appreciate your positive feedback.

January 17, 2024

Great app and very helpful support. Would recommend!

Korchu
Netherlands
16 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied January 29, 2024

Thank you 🙇🏼‍♂️ for the review.

January 7, 2024

Hemadri is very cooperative. App is really nice. Helped me to increase my revenue.

AREENA JEWELLERY
India
16 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.
➝ We greatly appreciate your positive feedback regarding Hemadri's cooperation and your overall satisfaction with our application. It is truly rewarding to know that our app has contributed to an increase in your revenue.
➝ We are sincerely grateful for your valuable feedback and unwavering support. Rest assured, we remain committed to delivering a seamless user experience and continuously enhancing our app's features.
➝ We hope that you will continue to derive great value from using our app and its various functionalities.

January 3, 2024

ICart has been a great app for upselling and has phenomenal customer support !

Just Relax
11 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review.
➝ We are thrilled to hear that iCart has been an effective application for upselling and that you have received exceptional customer support from our team.
➝ Your feedback is greatly valued, and we sincerely appreciate your business.
➝ We trust that you will continue to enjoy using iCart and all of its advantageous features. 🙇🏼‍♂️🙏🏻

December 27, 2023

It is a great app, increased our sales, we got orders due to upselling offers and the support was awesome, I wanted some customization in the cart drawer and their support exec. immediately did it without hesitation, I would recommend it.

HoneyAllDay
India
14 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied January 29, 2024

➝ We would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
➝ We greatly appreciate your continued support and the positive remarks you have shared regarding our app feature.
➝ Thank you once again for your kind words and for being a valued customer.
➝ We remain committed to delivering exceptional service and continuously improving our app to meet your needs. 🙏🏻🥳

November 13, 2023

Unfortunately, we running into many bugs and support is not attentive in helping us solving it

Laflore Paris
7 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied November 21, 2023

Hello there, I am sorry 😔 to hear that you encountered many bugs with our app and that you feel that our support is not attentive to helping you solve them. I understand your frustration.
➝ We have mostly resolved the issues you reported timely and haven't taken longer time in the resolve. The pending thing is waiting for the third-party app integration with your Look Return app and we are ready for it from our side and have suggested the necessary steps to follow for the integration.
➝ We hope to complete the integration soon if their support team coordinates with us and you enjoy the full functionality of our app.

January 18, 2024

Their customer service was very enthusiastic and efficiently solved my problem. Very good. Highly recommended.

Greenote
Hong Kong SAR
7 days using the app

We greatly 👏🏻 appreciate your review! 🥰😍
➝ Our customer service team is dedicated to providing enthusiastic and efficient support, and we're thrilled to hear that they were able to solve your problem. 😎
➝ Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us. We look forward to serving you again in the future! 🥳🎊

December 8, 2023

Such an amazing app with spontenous customer support and so many custom features, like live sales, cross-sale, and custom features.

Switcher
Switzerland
28 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 28, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review!
We're good to hear that you find our app amazing, appreciate the spontaneous customer support, and enjoy the various custom features like live sales, cross-sale, and more.
If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

October 27, 2023

Hemadri was so helpful when I had an issue with the app. she spent an hour helping me and solved the problem. I would highly recommend this app.

Ór Jewellery
Ireland
Almost 3 years using the app
Identixweb Limited replied November 2, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️ for your helpful review. 🥰😍
➝ We're happy that Hemadri was able to assist you with the app and solve your problem. 😊😊
➝ We appreciate 👏🏻 your feedback and your high recommendation of our app. 😎
➝ We hope you enjoy using our app and its features. 🙌🏻🎊

November 23, 2023

Manoj prajapati is helped me alot with my problem !
In couple of minutes the problem is fixed

StepDent
Israel
2 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 27, 2023

We're glad to hear that Manoj Prajapati could assist you efficiently!
It's great to know that the problem was resolved in just a few minutes.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.