iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Page Upsell, Cart Drawer Upsell Offer, Volume Discount

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BodyLief

We installed this app and it really helped to increase or AOV and grateful for that. However, now all orders that use iCart have no conversion details. We need to be able to track where orders came from. If iCart does not allow that, then we will have to find another app to use.

December 5, 2022

Hello 👋🏻 there, you can check all the conversations for the order from our app dashboard because our app uses the draft order method to apply the discounts you set from the app. If you still want to track the conversation details to your Online Sales channel, I recommend you change the app settings of Order type from Draft Order to Normal Order in General Settings. Please refer to your email for the instruction.

Le shop libéral

Location France
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Application très pratique et efficace, mais le design un peut vieillot. Une maj sur celui-ci augmenterai les ventes

J_mila Beauty

Installed this app this week and Manoj kindly helped me set-up nicely. Super helpful guy and I look forward to growing my business with this app. Thank you!

December 2, 2022

Thank you for the review, Rachel!

TRUESDAY

Location Germany

The app's progress bar was really helpful for cart visualisation. The support team is evene better than the app features! Thanks to Minoj we could find some good work arounds for our shop :)

December 2, 2022

Thank you for the review, Henning!

Tamba Surf Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

We really like the look and feel of this app, and we immediately saw an increase in both order totals and in upsells. We did have a technical issue initially, due to a javascript collision with another app, but the Identixweb team helped to pinpoint the issue and we resolved it. A review of the just-ended Cyber Monday sales shows a flawless performance of the iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app. We're still not really tapping into all the features yet but look forward to doing so.

December 2, 2022

Thank you for the review, Barry!

Nailsome

Location Germany

The app is working like a charm. You have hundreds of different settings and you can customize basically everything. The support reacts super fast in a matter of seconds. The functionality is enormous and the pricing model is reasonable and fair. Definetely highly recommended.

November 22, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 for the review.........

PeaceNest

Time spent using app 1 day

Besides the app itself, the service is very helpful! The agent Hemadri really helped me a lot and I got very prompt reply.

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for the review, Hailee! 😍 🥰

Fashion Hut Jewelry

The app is everything I needed and more!...I can't thank them enough for all their help. Service has been GREAT!

November 22, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for your kind words, Lia! Our support team will be there for you...🎉

bo&button

Location Germany

This is the BEST cart app out there. Amazing functions, performance and highly customizable. Also, customer service is exceptional - I needed a few small adjustments and they helped me immediately very friendly and fast. Thanks again, can recommend 100%

November 21, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for the review, Dennis! Happy upselling 😍 🥰......

Up Country Wholesale

This app is rock solid and the team is next level. Great response times, thorough communication. Professional all the way through. The app functionality is really superb. Well worth it for any store that wants to expand their cart experience.

November 21, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Ward! We are happy to serve you our best in setting up the app. 😍 🥰

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34