iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gift, Crosssell, All in One Cart Builder

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

LPB Market

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

App is super easy to use, and to set-up, and what I really really appreciate is the tech team in on the ball to solve problems like no other app I've tested so far. Really impressive on the service ! Well done !!

July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for writing your review...😍😍 The support team is always available to help you with your queries!!🤗🤗

The Good Chic

Location United Arab Emirates

so far the best cart slider app i have seen (shame that shopify does not provide this by default). amazing support team, very proactive.

July 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!🙏🙏🙏

Band Geekz

Manoj was AWESOME to work with!! He was extremely patient and went above and beyond with answering all of my questions. Excellent customer service, great app functinality and reasonable pricing...for those reasons I highly recommend.

July 11, 2022

Woahh!! Thank you so much for your feedback, Kori!!! 😍😍😍🥰🥰
Best wishes to you from the iCart team... Boost your sales with iCart🚀🚀🚀

Willy Wacky Snacks

The app does a great job upselling products and calculating discounts. The support team is also very helpful with any issues.

July 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!!😍😍
Keep upselling with iCart🚀🚀🚀🚀

Slashop.Inc

I like their products very much. They can help me transform my store. The operation is very simple, which is highly recommended

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

MAMA730

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good, and very professional to try to solve my problem, will provide another method for me to solve my difficulties

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

Calou - Leben mit Hund und Katze

Location Austria

Ich habe einige Apps für meinen Side Cart durchprobiert - iCart ist die einzige, die all meine Anforderungen erfüllt. Zwei "Sonderwünsche" die ich hatte, wurden vom Support per Live Chat innerhalb von 10 Minuten erledigt. Insgesamt also für meine Bedürfnisse echt perfekt!

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your review!!! 💖💖💖 Best wishes to your from the iCart team...🤞

Richy

Location Hong Kong SAR

I have been using this application for 1 year, it is very effective. My conversion rate has increased as well as my AOV. The customer service is very responsive! I contacted them about something 5 minutes later and it was resolved.

June 23, 2022

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for your feedback!!😍 Your words mean a lot to us...

Honey Play Box

The icart service is very good, the app works very good and bring us more sales. thank you, i will recommend it to my friends.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Dear!!! 💖

YUMMA

Location Australia

Rubbish app and poor support. Installed the app and broke my whole theme layout. Made a complaint and they said it was fixed but it again broke the theme layout. Even the app is not enabled my website mobile layout was completely broken. Also, the app slowed down the whole website and lost sales due to support team was not able to fix it on time DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS