iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 1, 2022

The app's progress bar was really helpful for cart visualisation. The support team is evene better than the app features! Thanks to Minoj we could find some good work arounds for our shop :)

TRUESDAY
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 2, 2022

Thank you for the review, Henning!

November 30, 2022

We really like the look and feel of this app, and we immediately saw an increase in both order totals and in upsells. We did have a technical issue initially, due to a javascript collision with another app, but the Identixweb team helped to pinpoint the issue and we resolved it. A review of the just-ended Cyber Monday sales shows a flawless performance of the iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app. We're still not really tapping into all the features yet but look forward to doing so.

Tamba Surf Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 2, 2022

Thank you for the review, Barry!

November 22, 2022

The app is working like a charm. You have hundreds of different settings and you can customize basically everything. The support reacts super fast in a matter of seconds. The functionality is enormous and the pricing model is reasonable and fair. Definetely highly recommended.

Nailsome
Time spent using app: 15 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 22, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 for the review.........

November 22, 2022

Besides the app itself, the service is very helpful! The agent Hemadri really helped me a lot and I got very prompt reply.

PeaceNest
Time spent using app: 1 day

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for the review, Hailee! 😍 🥰

November 22, 2022

The app is everything I needed and more!...I can't thank them enough for all their help. Service has been GREAT!

Fashion Hut Jewelry
Time spent using app: 8 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 22, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for your kind words, Lia! Our support team will be there for you...🎉

November 21, 2022

This is the BEST cart app out there. Amazing functions, performance and highly customizable. Also, customer service is exceptional - I needed a few small adjustments and they helped me immediately very friendly and fast. Thanks again, can recommend 100%

bo&button
Time spent using app: 4 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 21, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 so much for the review, Dennis! Happy upselling 😍 🥰......

November 18, 2022

This app is rock solid and the team is next level. Great response times, thorough communication. Professional all the way through. The app functionality is really superb. Well worth it for any store that wants to expand their cart experience.

Up Country Wholesale
Time spent using app: 18 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 21, 2022

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Ward! We are happy to serve you our best in setting up the app. 😍 🥰

November 17, 2022

Super App. Very many design options. The support is also very friendly and responds quickly. All in all a great app.

CASEPROOF
Time spent using app: 2 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback!! ☺

November 17, 2022

Most versatile cart app I've seen which is why I've been using it and I'm very happy with the results it brings and the friction it reduces for our customers. Team is very responsive and helpful.

Sensei Touch
Time spent using app: 26 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!! 🤗

November 10, 2022

the app is so great and every time i get very quick reply from the customer service. they are very helpful and after I installed the app, I found that my average order value increased

Hipa
Time spent using app: 27 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!