iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gift, Crosssell, All in One Cart Builder

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

Candace & Basil Furniture

Time spent using app About 1 month

Mayank responded to my initial and follow up questions promptly, and provided me with information that I needed. Excellent support. Straight to the problem with a useful answer! Thanks :)

November 23, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my friend!! The support team is always there to help you with your queries...

Powerinsole

Location Austria

we never get any feedback from costumer support. half time the app do not work correct. some time it works some time not. we always have to check each order. if the costumer buy 2 products with minimum 138 Euro he get a free sports towel. but it do not work always. it is frustrating.

Heathyoga

Location China

Customer support is awesome. Very helpful. The app is amazing. I can use the upsell feature to increase the order value and improve my conversion rate.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!🤗 Keep upselling and cross-selling with iCart.. Boost your AOV🚀🚀🚀

little white dish

Time spent using app 1 day

Very useful app, with many features. Highly customizable to your website look. You can also set up rules to decide when to show different offers. Its alot to figure out, but they have very good customer service. I booked a demo and they answered all my questions. I specifically love the progress bar, for offering free gifts. You can also set up different gifts for different cart values. That is a very important feature for me. I am excited to use this app in my store. I would recommend this app. Give it a try, and I think you will find it very useful.

November 18, 2021

Woahhh!! Thank you so much for your review!!! Your words mean a lot to us. Keep growing with iCart and boost your AOV...🥰🥰🥰

ROBERTA

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

very simple to get up and running and up-selling almost inmediately. Easy to use, design and implement a side cart with the upsell/cross sell youd like, plus good customer service

November 18, 2021

Kami Lashy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good n Quick service , Good apps . I saw the problem and send it to the CS , they reply quick , and fix the problem very well

November 17, 2021

Stay Golden Cosmetics

Getting our Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotions setup and tested is super important for our end of year sales goals. We requested a meeting with customer support to ensure that we did not miss anything. We were able to meet with Manoj in less than 24 hours and he provided fantastic customer service! I look forward to working with the ICart team.

November 10, 2021

Woww!! Thank you very much for the review, my friend!! We are grateful for your words...🙏🙏

Happy upselling!✌ Increase your AOV with iCart.. 🤑

Salmon Flies UK

This app is very easy to use and has really helped give our customers the best offers and service. The support is quick and very knowledgeable.

November 10, 2021

Increase your AOV with iCart.. 🤑

Elite Comfy ™ Quick Discover Ltd.

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is the bloodline of my store. Personally I think the cart is the heart of any online store. I used this app to create multiple upsells, free gifts, payment installments, and a gift card. It's not a one click magic button but the usability is straight forward. Don't forget to remove your "buy now" button from the product page unless you want customers to skip the cart and go straight to checkout. You don't want that. Customers have to pass through the cart to pick up their store offers before entering checkout. This app is for both the side cart and the full cart... side carts increase conversions. Manoj worked with me, live on zoom, to apply the app to its fullest. Manoj went the extra mile changing the color of the shopify "add to cart" button to match with the app's cart button giving a look and feel consistency within the store. Great experience with amazing folks!

November 2, 2021

Wwwoooooaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥
Thank you very much for writing such a detailed review! We are sooooooooo grateful for your words... 😍😍

Keep increasing your AOV and BOOST your sales with iCart🤑🤑🤑🤑

Happy Family Here

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this apps, it's best app for upsale, extremely awesome apps ever. I like it. support is very friendly and often gives valuable advice

November 1, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my dear!! We are grateful for your words...🙏🙏

Happy upselling!✌ Increase your AOV with iCart.. 🤑