iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 6, 2022

I have NEVER had such amazing service using an app before. Super speedy replies and very helpful. The app works a treat as well. Very happy and highly recommended!

Beauty Nook
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! Your words mean a lot to us...💖
Best wishes to you from the iCart team🤞🤞

May 5, 2022

Muy buen servicio al cliente. la aplicacion funciona perfecto para aumentar ventas. recomendado. Atienden 24/7

paravic
Chile
Time spent using app: 2 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!!😍😍

Edited November 4, 2022

We had a problem with the application, I contacted the support, 2 seconds later a person answered me and solved the problem in 2 minutes. Very satisfied with the support.

JOYO
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 3, 2022

Thank you Sooooo much for your review!!!🥰

May 2, 2022

I start using this app for our new website, and still figuring out all functionality. There are so many. Support is great! And will recommend this app to everyone!

Fairytabs
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, my friend! Your words mean a lot to us!

May 2, 2022

Using the app- great customer service. Definitely has little improvements to make to enable full control from the user, however, the team are quick to respond and help when needed- so the problem is resolved instantly. I do recommend!

The Littl
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! 💙 The support team is always there to help you out.

May 2, 2022

Support très réactifs! Application plutôt intuitive mais bien faire attention au paramétrage des remises pour avoir les même montant dans le panier latérale et dans la page panier.

SteelBodyPlus
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏 Best wishes to you from the iCart team✌💙

We will try to meet your requirements in our future updates😊

May 1, 2022

We have created a progress bar with three discounts: 5% OFF, 10% OFF and 15% OFF. The last two discounts does not working. Do not recommend this app!

Scandinavian Goods
Finland
Time spent using app: 2 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 2, 2022

Hello there 👋🏻 👋🏻 I am sorry 🥺 🥺 🥺 to hear about this and I apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app. 😔 😔 😔 😔
➝ I am not able to replicate the issue on your store as I have experienced that you have uninstalled the app immediately after this review.
➝ So could you please reinstall the app and give us a chance to resolve the problem you're facing in the app?

April 28, 2022

Team of developers very attentive, it's a pleasure! The application is clear and intuitive. I recommend!

Crypto-secrets
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! 🥰

April 26, 2022

good apps. highly recommended. easy to use and very user friendly. support is great and very responsive

USmile
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!💙

April 26, 2022

Great app, and their customer service is very helpful! Had an issue and was confused about some app settings and Manoj walked me through all of it and got it sorted in under a half hour!

Oxala Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!!😍The support team is always there to help you🥰