Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products from different wholesalers all in one place

X-map

Smooth experience with importing products from other sites, make my work a lot easier, good customer support.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot for us and we will keep doing our best to satisfy you.

WERNNSAI

love how they treat customers! They are very helpful and trustworthy. They will even do more than what you expect. I have very good experience working with importify and editorify.

Trendha

Thank you so much for this it helped me a lot importing products. it's highly recommended app for anyone who wants to import products to shopify store

Melonda

The app did not work well at all for all supported websites. All Products with variants were not imported! There's also issues with Inventory, Product quantity! Product description etc.. I send theme Email before more than week and they did not help at all.. I've seen many bad review since 2 years with the same issue, and till now not fixed.
--------------------
Update: 10.07.2021
--------------------
They reply me after this review and said that my Email gone to Spam, I sent them from Gmail .. So they believe that they are smart to tell us that Google Emails are going spam!!!! I saw many reviews from 2019 regarding the same issue, and till now they did nothing!!
Finally they asked me to change my review to refund me!

July 9, 2021

Sorry for the bad experience, for some reason your mail ended up in our spam folder, we just emailed you back, please check and will be happy to help you with this.

NATURAL SMART SHOP

It was a really easy app to use, unfortunately, I did not need it any longer and I cancel my subscription. Which they kindly refund me.

June 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, customer satisfaction is our priority and we will keep supporting you to make sure you are fully satisfied.

Me Byam

One of the best applications ... simple, easy and does not have any complications.. Other than that, their customer service is excellent and they are quick to respond to their customers.. I highly recommend it..

June 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot and we will keep doing our best to satisfy you.

Eve Beed

This app is very easy to use, and saving a lot of my time. The reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 stars is it does import products from many sites, but when importing the products with different variants, sometimes there was issues and I had to manually change it.

May 31, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Wings E-Store

Using it for Costco.ca. Was originally not working due to changes from Costco, but support team bring the issue and addressed it in 2 weeks time. All the while support is quick, friendly and patient with the reply. Doesn't work perfectly yet but 5 stars for the service and I am sure they will keep on improving the app.

kgomarket

I haven't started using it yet, but I would like to thank the technicians for their answers. I will continue to evaluate after use

Trend Zhopp

I like importify very easy to manage and the support personnel easy to talk with it just so happen that I am not using Lazada Philippines Flatform anymore so I am refraining for a while using importyfy, maybe next few months I will subscribe again for sure. More power Importify. Stay safe guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30