Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

CryptoBangs!

I really like how easy it is to import products from Amazon to my store using the chrome extension. I recommend this app 100%!!!

January 25, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

opassecretden

I recently joined and was not sure how the app worked. It was a little different than the one I am also using. I e-mail the help team and they got right back to me! It was awesome! Turned out my issue was user related lol. Thanks guys, your great! PS Love the products!

January 21, 2021

yourbarbersupply

Works perfect and saves me a lot of time and effort on importing products manually. The support was really great and responded ultra fast. Totally recommended.

Elephant Bloom

I used the app to import products into my store. It is a phenomenal app. SO easy to add and import to store. Some hiccups along the way but that was more of a me thing. I reached out to customer service for some help, very responsive and helpful. Thank you Mike!! I am using another app at the moment made by you. I find it is more tailored to what I need.

Youtaasofficial

Don't Work for " Shein " website for products with 2 or more variants . i'm waiting for 7 days for this !
not WORTH!

December 26, 2020

I doubled checked, we fixed the issue you mentioned, check the video https://vimeo.com/494757390/e8b31333f7

Please invite us to your Shopify dashboard and we will check why you still face this issue, we emailed you instructions on how to invite us.

Guardianlooks

Can't add a product from Shein with 2 or 3 variants. Its a bug i guess and you should work on it . all the products that i want to add to my store is in 2-4 variants. They emailed me that they'll fix this issue in a week . Great! Hello again . after 4 days they didnt update the extension for adding products to store from Shein .

December 26, 2020

We fixed it already, I believe you didn’t update the extension to the latest version, please do so and let us know if you still face an issue.

Vintage WaterMelon Co.

He tenido un problema y enseguida el servicio tecnico se ha conectado a mi tienda para solucionarlo. Muy atentos

PJ Worlds

i just started using this app so far its a great app ever used when it comes to import products . also their customers support are 24/7 ready to help when you have issue. so my experience still great when i need help

Signature Retail Stores

Perfect, significantly reduces my time spent to import products, i'd say by about 65%. Also the support is above and beyond, resolved an issue (late at night) within 30 mins.

December 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, appreciate it.

zotmo

Very good app for importing products. We are using it for our Shopify Store www.zotmo.com Can you also create an extension for OpenCart? We are satisfied with Importify, unfortunately we cannot use it for our OpenCart store www.azmoz.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29