Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Valkýri Sport

Location Australia

The app is pretty much a godsend. Good features, intuitive UI, prompt updates and top-notch support. Importify are killing it! Thank you.

AGI IT SOLUTIONS

Location Australia

i just had an amazing experience with "importify" support. the items i was importing werent displaying the price, which turns out was a problem with my shopify template. the importify support team figured out the problem & fixed it as well! even though the issue had nothing to do with their app 10/10 experience!
ty!!!

Sourcy

Location Singapore

The response from Importify is prompt, they always proactively solving the problem for users. Highly recommended.

luckyduckfindsco

I love most that this app is able to help import from a wide array of the important manufacturers and wholesalers; not just limited to one. for dropshipping. Nice work!! Support team is bar none the best as well!

Sandy Beach Decor

Great support! It makes it much easier to organize and source my orders, I love that I can use different sources as well.

Candyshop78

Thank you importify for your quick response, was so helpful and useful, my issue was resolved within less than one day only (thanks to Mr. Mike) :)

The Bralette Co.

Mike helped me on a Saturday night and followed up again on a Sunday morning when I wouldn't expect anyone to be available. We resolved the issue and he was super prompt with responses!

March 27, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

My Home Design

I installed the app but never got to use it. Customer Service was great and helped me with my questions and request very quickly and efficiently.

January 31, 2022

Thanks for the feedback and glad we could help you with the questions🙏

9SHO

I liked the support, it's really fast, and that's the thing I liked the most about the app , thank you very much

Verde Limon Panama

The best fiture is the ability to conect with vatious diferent suppmyers. Rse to use. Easy to install

January 28, 2022