Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

BLACK & WHITE CHANNEL

I had some problems with the add button and the support team made it so easy for me and did it for me remotely. How cool is that? And they were very very fast. Less than 5 minutes and my email was replied. Real email, not the auto-generated one. Really satisfied with their support!

TopDesignsOnline

Good Customer Service! He provide me better answers to my questions. I found the products that i needed for my store, using this app.

Greg's Outlet

The best and most underrated app for importing products without any technical skills,backed by top notch support. Looking forward to a life long partnership!

Takedown Hunter

This app is awesome. I've been using oberlo for years until I discovered I could use Wonify as my supplier and importify for integration. I now offer my customer3-5 day delivery and importify works flawlessly and super quick.

Vintagepillowsstore

The staff is very helpful.They solved my problem within 2 hours.A++++++
I RECOMMENDED EVERYBODY.THANKS!!

May 10, 2019

Hey, the app does notify when a product already added to the store, please update the importify extension to the latest version.
here is a video on how it works https://www.loom.com/share/307c45b43f55444d91bd76d299ae4ee4 ,

if you still face issues after updating the extension to the latest version contact us and we will help you with it. thanks.

Style Operandi

So far a great experience with very kind and quick support. I would recommend to give it a try if you are looking at a diverse shop offering.

Millennial Bug

The support is very helpful. Even when I said I was happy to leave it and just move on, Moshe insisted on resolving my issue and making sure I left satisfied.

Tensiou

I had some troubles with uninstalling the app and billing. I sent a review and Mosh did all the work needed within an hour. Very kind, quick and supportive!

Thankyou !!!!

The MamaBake Shop

I received great support as I am working my way around Importify. So far so good! Looking forward to launch. Thanks Moshe

Stephan Lucas

Je n'ai pas encore fait le tour de l'application mais comparé à Oberlo, l'importation des produits est simplifiée, ce qui permet une importation rapide. Mais la grande force de cette app est la possibilité de pouvoir importer des produits depuis différents markets. Ainsi de nouvelle possibilités s' ouvrent comparées à Aliexpress, notamment au niveau des délais de livraison qui peuvent être beaucoup plus courts sur d'autres sites.

Merci pour cette application!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20