4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, quick product importing, and efficient customer support. It's particularly beneficial for those transitioning from Etsy to Shopify, enabling seamless product transfer. The app is praised for making dropshipping faster and easier, with features for quick product uploading and onboarding. Customer service is noted for prompt and effective problem-solving. The app is appreciated for its affordability and access to a wide range of stores. A unique feature is the ability to import product videos from different marketplaces.

March 3, 2024

this app is very user friendly, easy and quick.
features are just what i need and the support is great - Mike and the team has responded quickly and made sure i have it all covered.

they're just great, i enjoy this app.
just one thing that i find missing is the option of importing more product images and videos.
thank you!

elea activewear
Israel
Over 1 year using the app
February 29, 2024

Great support! Thank you for all your help!

Harfield Home & Interiors
6 months using the app
February 13, 2024

Hi
You have a problem with synchronizing inventory, and this leads to losses for the store. The product is sold, and when it is fulfilled to the customer, I cannot find it on your sites because the stock of some products has expired. This is an inappropriate merchant reputation and makes customers alienate from the store.
I trust you to bring products to the store from your stores

Please solve this problem

jantty
8 months using the app
March 14, 2024

I do recommend this app, it's been working pretty good

the world store
Mexico
30 days using the app
January 27, 2024

Stumbled upon this app a few months ago and tested it, I joined immediately after since it is the only app that can help me import my items from etsy without fuss at a click and boom done! It can import from other platforms too but I have not tried.

Highly recommended if you're an etsy seller moving stuff to your shopify store.

Some hiccups recently with etsy since etsy changed their site, Mike fixed it in 2 days and it is up and running again! I could not be more grateful! He is a genius in my opinion! Thanks for your help, Mike! Million A+++ service!

Trendy Hip Buys
4 months using the app
importify limited replied January 30, 2024

Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to provide the best import experience, so I'm grateful our recent quick fix kept us as your go-to. It's feedback like this that motivates us every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues in the future!

April 6, 2024

Curvy In Action
Italy
14 days using the app
January 29, 2024

It's easy to use! Glad I found it!

FestieFit.com
3 months using the app
importify limited replied January 30, 2024

Thanks for the feedback, happy to have you with us.
If you have any questions you can contact us at support@importify.com

February 19, 2024

I love this app I have used it for every business I have owned easy to use and you get some of the best stores to use for any dropshipping business I say don't wait download now. Affordable as well.

Empathic Insights