Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Glitzy Company

Not impressed. I discovered several glitches in uploading products. Does not maintain inventory totals. Not what I am looking for.

Toping Love

作为一个中国的卖家,我非常喜欢这个app,它让我不需要再花费大量的时间去上传产品,和其他app相比,这个app导入产品时,产品信息导入比较齐全,也可以选择性的导入,只需要勾选要不要展现即可. 而且支持多个平台的产品导入,所以安装一个importify就足够了,而且通过和importify团队沟通,觉得他们很友好,解决问题很迅速。而且未来会有更多的平台可以供卖家选择导入产品。

Everythingviral

Chrome Extension works when it wants to, especially on eBay. Does not track suppliers inventory. Still haven't heard from their support. Oberlo is awesome if it did more like this id only use it.

Muchgearshop

If you are just starting out guess this tool is right for you, but only if you stick to the basic sites and on a pro plan.
We were turned down two weeks into our a basic plan: customer service was fast at first but I guess they are just looking for a quick review (feeling), they never got back to us in the third email, after posting a very serious issue about constantly getting watermarks on almost all the product images we were importing using Importify (tried all websites included in the service) According to Importify, we were at fault and nothing was done to help solve our issue. We are very disappointed, guess we´ll have to go back to a CSV training.
PS. Please include a TAXES box to untick when importing.

Adinkra Expo

What is the reason for paying a fee for importing
is there any benefits attached to the fee

Trendy Gadgets Club

Amazing app that saves me tons of time. Great customer support as well. 100% recommended!

Belle Valoure

looooove this app!!!!!!!! there are soooo many stores to choose from!!!!!!!

Elite Tobacco Trends

I like your extension, similar to most of the extensions out right now but I am surprised you guys don't have auto synced inventory systems implemented for each product that is imported. Oberlo has this implemented with Aliexpress, something you guys might want to implement to stay competitive. I really like the way you've simplified the importing entry to one page, unlike oberlo, they have multiple tabs you have to go through and sometimes that makes you forget to edit certain sections. Everything being on one page forces me to complete all the info before importing.

Thank you for the great tool!

Sincerely,
Abuzar Patan
Founder/CEO
Elite Tobacco Trends, LLC

Dreamduststore

great app it is Easy to use,safe my time.

Online Mega Mall

The App works GREAT! as well as the support team. Thanks Ben, Moshe and your team for a quick response I had with my queries. I highly recommend this app to all users of Shopify store owners and members. The app is so fast and easy to use and more importantly it is credible because the support team is just there willing to help you. Thank you guys and your team!