Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Myswimcap

I love this app! And where it is not perfect, customer service is! I highly recommend. I do hope to find more wholesalers with low minimums and faster shipping, but that's not Importify's issue. I just hope they are sure to aggressively search for wholesalers to add to their participating vendor selection.

Gamergift

Great app ! , a Great Solution for Those who mostly Dropship from another platform (no just aliexpress) , Finally you offer your customers a Fast delivery methods! , and also great support, very kindly and helpfull, I RECOMMEND!

N1 Club

Great app and awesome support. Early days with utilizing the app but everything is extremely easy to use, and the support I received was next level. I highly recommend jumping on board the Importify train!

Fashionglobe

Very easy to use for newbie like me, saves a lot of time if you were manually transferring product info. Let you pick which product review you want to 'import' over.

Ifashion Facebook

Very good app to fast import products into your shopify store.
Its used to take so long to import products and process orders for drop shipping now its done with few clicks. Thank you

Otakujang

Ok, I'm glad to find this app. I was searching endlessly for data scraping apps and programs on the web and used lot of extensions only to find out I was doing the programming as well. I'm sure this app is related to expressify or something like that and seems it's growing and will get better. I hope it has little faster feature in getting items but the fact it saves me so much time doing it other wise its a great app.

Wicked Deals Direct

Thanks so much Ben for your assistance I really appreciated your advice. Very impressed that I was able to receive support so easily. I am just new and your advice was excellent. Thanks again. I used Oberlo and was searching for something better and I believe I have found it.

The Clever Quilt Shoppe

This app is not just for dropshippers. It's great for those of us who sell on multiple platforms. No more importing, correcting, or starting from scratch. This app eliminates most of my duplicate entry which is saving me a ton of time (and money). The staff is very responsive and open to new ideas. This app is helping me so much and really has the potential to be a game changer for my business. You should give it a try!

Store Smokey

excellent app, easy to use for everyone!

70factors

Best support, fast response... Recommended developer. Two thumbs up for their team...