Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Lefumoir

Finally! great app works like magic. everything a store owner need in one app.
Thanks!

Maspormenos Sales

Hey Guys imagine that you are new to the online business and as a new business you have no inventory or no customer reviews. Importify not only offers you more than 10 different popular stores to import products to your site, they also with an incredible facility add the reviews of these products to your site. Is not this incredible? :) Also many thanks to Moshe Lugasi for his support.

Shoppingdeals1

Importify is Great!! If you Own an Online Business this is the Perfect App. And getting in touch with them if you have a problem 100% the Best tell everyone this app has everything you need********* To run your Business

Yourprofix

PERFECT! thank you for a Genius App! Never saw something like this before. Now I can finally import product from all this cool site!

Unique Super

This is one of the best Apps I have ever met. I used to have 3 different Apps to import product from different sites and now I can save money with using only Importify. And the best thing I can import products from sites that were not available to import till now! Very recommended

Tariqstore1

ok , so far i love the application , and i love the support team , they are very responsive and active .keep up the good work guys.

Meshewear

This is a great app and has exactly what we need to get products imported correctly. Support has also been very helpful and solved a problem we had very quickly. Would highly recommend this app.

Shoshgadgets

Very USEFUL! Simple and Easy to use. Uploading Products takes seconds, and support is very responsive.

Sharonstore2014

Awesome support, respond to my email after few minutes. app works smooth.

hopefully you can add taobao to the list.

Lil Tadpole Couture

I tried this for the one free day. I found it very hard to use. It was confusing and not user-friendly for me. There are only a few videos and they poorly explain how to use this app.