Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

M E Cool Staff

Awesome, best app I ever used. Recommend A++++

852 Entertainment

Great app, stunning ideas, easy to use, super fast customer service, saving a lot of time for creating listings,... A must have app for Shopify seller! Highly Recommended!

Dejaba

Excellent tool. Makes this business fun! Support is fast and responsive.

Survival Gears Depot

Great Tool.. now you can not only import great product from ali express but also from other great suppliers like dhgate , etsy , ebay and much much more to test and sell in your shopify store . Not only that.. you can also order them seamlessly with one easy click. Highly recommended. A must have tool :)

Home Run Direct

Outstanding support and response. Great product and awesome developer support. 6 stars...

Gadgetsoffice

Works awesome, thank you for letting us do even good automated store.
All works perfect.

China Drop

Wow. Works flawlessly. The ability to import any product I want, and be able to dropship it, in a near automatic way is truly incredible.

If you're a dropshipper, I suggest getting Importify over Oberlo by the way-- I've had both and this app may not be as "shiny" as Oberlo's design side, but certainly does a lot more for my busines. I'd give it 6 stars if I could. Thanks very much guys

Brightcycling

It is just not worth it.
37$ per month and doesn't have any customization to fulfill orders. It only writes the adress lines, if you want to send a message to the seller or choose a delivery method, it won't let you.

I rather develop my own app or fulfill with my hands, since I have only one product from ebay and the I use oberlo for all the other products.

It also has only 1 day of free trial.

How am I supposed to get used to the app in less than 24 hours?

Racquelboutique

Very speedy response to my question from Moshi. Thank you.

Wisely Made

So far so good. Great customer service (very fast).