Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Life of Riley Pet Products

I installed this app as I thought it would be great to talk to my customers in real time. However when it pings at me by the time the app opens the conversation the visitor has usually left the store. Its too slow to load the conversation. Very disappointed.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here and I can appreciate the frustration with these delayed notifications. I will pass your comments onto our development team who work with the Shopify Inbox app, to see if this is something that can be looked into and worked on as the app develops over time. -Victor, Shopify Support

Werrv

Some simple updates could make this a good App. (1) The mobile App shows the page that the customer is on, but it's not a link (at least on the Android App), so you have to write down the product info, then go to your store admin and type it in all over again - Why not make it a hyperlink? (2) It doesn't support multilingual for FAQs, etc. so, it's awkward in multilingual stores, (3) How about "Forward conversation to E-mail" to allow conversations to be transferred to e-mail off chat for conversations that need attachments, etc.

OmegaBurn

It's a good app, my visitors use it a lot. However:
- The size should be customizable. It looks very big on mobile. - There should be an option to add it to the menu instead of having an intrusive bubble on the screen. If that is fixed, it's a 5/5

Prettyclick

We should be able to archive the conversation once its done. Also Once it is read you cannot change it to unread. I get hundred of messages everyday and It is hard to keep track

Urban Kit Supply

This is a good idea, but as someone who has 4 stores, it's impossible to use this. I need to be able to access all from same place.

Rigoglioso

it would be better if customers could send a picture or file at the chat. hope it has the improvement asap.

Selzer Home Care Products

I would have given it a 5 star, but reason for not giving a 5 star that it is missing on a very basic feature of attaching files thru desktop version on chat with customers. A customer sitting at home uses mobile for shopping in most of the cases and a seller is almost working on laptop/desktop as he has to see many reports/excel sheets/ files etc. attaching files is only available on mobile chat (as informed by shopify support).

Maple Road Consulting Inc

It was quite frustrating having the automated "check my order status" question in the chatbox and having the clients asked about their phone numbers to be able to chat. The process seems overcomplicated. As a client, I would be annoyed to have to provide my phone number for a simple inquire, I would not continue and, frustrated, I would leave the site altogether. I would like to suggest providing the user with the ability to choose what they want to ask the client, if anything, and if they want this "check my order status" to appear. I understand the idea of trying to link the phone number of an existing registered client but I feel that it overcomplicate the communication unnecessarily. Maybe having an option that enables the staff that is chatting with the client to manually assign that chat session to a client would be more suitable. Thank you and I hope to have helped.

Mobile Mattress

We are currently using this app. It is okay, we are hoping they will add some more features like, change the sound when a chat comes through, as it is quite low and quick, its easy to be missed. We with their was the option to not be notified when someone updates their cart or returns to the store etc. Would also be a lot better if the offline chats filtered through to an email so you could easily respond to customers who have left a message overnight.

Lets Bake Love by Sara Taneja

The app automatically vanishes from the store and then have to download again, can this be fixed?
Overall a good experience but some issues