Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Blue Medic Designs

Horrendous. You can't even read what your customers wrote. You have to go back over to Messenger to see it from your phone. Then you try to delete it and it threatens to make it impossible to work from your phone anymore. What the he double hockey sticks is wrong with your tech department? They are ruining your platform with every change they make and now you've made your company customer service department a joke. You went from user friendly and cutting edge to an albatross around the neck! And no one ever has any answers or credits your account holders for the inconveniences. No personal responsibility and I'm sure you will find some way to hide this review, but you know its the truth! You are taking advantage of small business during a pandemic for all our hard work and struggle. Its shameful.

Petscoins

The chat constantly disappears from the store page and the list of applications. I never started using it

Ziziphus Skin

We got this app with the hope of converting site traffic into sales. Unfortunately, this app has been crashing from the start. 1. We're able see msgs being sent from the site but receive error msg when trying to reply:
3. Unable to open the App after closing, kept getting the 'white screen of death' with the Ping logo
4. At app startup, keeps going back to setup: 'Add Shopify Chat'

Zero Waste Co

The only good thing about this is the order lookup. Otherwise it's very, very basic. Needs a lot of improvement to do things like missed chats, tell customers that you're offline, etc.

bymehshake

was working fine, but now won't stay on my site? seems like an issue as this didn't happen before - doesn't stay in the app store.

SKCStencils

I have not been getting notifications that people have been messaging my store! It has caused me to lose customers, never using this app again.

April 19, 2021

Hello SKCStencils, thank you for the feedback and review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues using Shopify Chat with Shopify Ping. We have both mobile and desktop version (Shopifyping.com) of Shopify Ping which will provide audible notifications when someone chats in. I'm going to personally reach out to you via email to help you resolve the issue you've been experiencing.

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

公式キエルキン販売代理店 - KIERUKINSHOP FAMILE

We can't use this app in our shopify page. Customer can't send a message through this chat. Please update this app

April 9, 2021

Hello 公式キエルキン販売代理店 - KIERUKINSHOP FAMILE, thank you for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble setting up and using the app. I will reach out via email to help get you set-up so customers are able to send messages and you can reply!

Santivia - Your Way To Good Health

I was not able to see the chat close window on my mobile phone, even though I could see it in shopify preview. On actual mobile phone, it just disrupts my store with no close button

April 9, 2021

Hello Santivia - Your Way To Good Health, thank you for taking time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are having issues on mobile closing the Shopify Chat widget. This can happen when the Shopify Chat button is pushed up when it conflicts with a non-Shopify made theme or a third party app. I will be following up with you via email to troubleshoot this issue with you. Look out for an email from me!

Mon Adresse Civique

Trop ''basique'' . Il n'est pas possible d'automatiser ou de programme d'autres questions que '' je veux connaître le status de ma commande'' ...

March 29, 2021

Hello Mon Adresse Civique, thank you for your honest feedback.

As we work on making an amazing conversational marketing app, your feedback is important to us. Although, the order look-up feature is not customizable, we will be releasing a new update for all Shopify Ping users within the next few weeks that will allow for custom automated responses that will appear along side the order-look up. I hope you'll try this feature out when it does become available as I think this is what you are looking for!

If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

FudgyLove

I never get to know when someone pings on the chat. Make it work like messsenger on the cell phone and desktop. Im the only one handling the webpage and would like better and louder notifications

March 29, 2021

Hello FudgyLove, thanks for leaving feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with hearing notifications from your device and desktop. On Android, it is possible to set a ringtone and increase/lower the volume for each individual app. iOS devices do not have control over individual app notifications. When using the desktop version of Ping - each browser can be muted or un-muted to allow for audio. I will follow up with a email to ensure that we get your notification issue sorted out. I'll be in touch!