Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Smart Sassery

I'm not exactly sure why iOS users are getting superior products. Do their plans cost more? Android users account for the majority of mobile users. This has been a service all sellers have been asking for. It should have been rolled out on desktop first as this service would then be available to everyone. Even though this error in judgement did happen, isolating many subscribers from this services... Why has it not yet been rolled out, at the very least, on desktop for everyone to use?

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to report that the Android version of Ping is coming very soon, so Android users can take advantage of Shopify Chat. You can sign up to be notified when it's available: https://www.shopify.com/ping. Just enter your email address and click "Join Waitlist".

Insight Apparel

It's unfortunate that this can only be used on my phone... I have multiple support representatives that work at a desk... I want to have them on the computer typing their responses not staring at their phone the entire time.

customizeteamwearusa

I am really sorry to say its not working . And Even you are avoiding to fix this app when we need this types of app for our store. Please fix this asap. Thank you

Fit. Strong. Lean.

Only for iOS. No Android version. This is very disappointing since Android still owns more than 50% market share - more than iOS.

Black Alice Lingerie

It has great potential but it's very undercooked at the moment. Laks many essential features such as the page the user currently on, their cart items, etc.

April 22, 2020

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We have added the feature that shows you what page your store visitor is on when they send you a message. You will now see this info at the top of the conversation view.

LORGA

Cette application est totalement inutile si vous ne téléchargez pas l'application Shopify Ping qui est uniquement disponible sur Apple IOs. Dommage.

April 22, 2020

Merci pour votre avis. Afin que les utilisateurs d'Android puissent profiter de Shopify Chat, nous somme heureux d'annoncer que la version Android de Ping arrive très bientôt. Vous pouvez dès à present vous inscrire pour être averti lorsque cette version sera disponible: https://www.shopify.com/ping. Entrez simplement votre adresse e-mail et cliquez sur "Rejoindre la liste d'attente"

Strange Planet

Did not work at all, won't let me download Ping because I'm using a desktop. Sick! Wasted my time. Go team!

Custom Conchos And Tack leather by design

I have a iphone and it tells me i have to go to my desk top to pick app i want to add. I cant even get this to work computer say it cant load because its an app and not a program. page just sits and flashes.

NebraskaBison.com

Would like to use this app, so anyone can contact me via live chat, but probably going to have to go back to FB messenger.

My biggest complaint is that the Ping app is working terribly. The last several times I've gotten messages, I go to respond and the app blacks out and shuts down. I can't enter a response without deleting and re-installing the app. By that time, the customer has already left.

I really would like for there to be a way to respond to messages on my computer as well. I think it's really weird that the only way to respond to messages is through a buggy app on my iphone.

October 16, 2019

Hello NebraskaBison.com,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback.

We have released an update to Ping (v 1.7.3) that fixes the issue that was causing the app to occasionally crash when trying to respond to messages. If your app does not automatically update, please be sure to update to version 1.7.3 of Ping to resolve the crashing.

Our apologies for any frustration this caused you.

Magick Planet

App is actually horrible. Ton of customer complaints. Can't customize it other than color. No options for name or email if no response. If you don't respond in X time, the customer leaves with no option to contact them afterward.