Shopify Inbox , 3,619 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing customer communication and experience, leading to increased sales and engagement. It centralizes all customer interactions, offers a live chat feature, and provides automated responses for common queries. Merchants value the mobile app's convenience, order tracking, customer profiles, and order history features. Additional features like tagging, categorization, seamless integration with stores, and product link sharing are also appreciated. The app is praised for its affordability, reliability, and insightful customer analytics. Unique features include sending missed chat responses via email, immediate customer communication notifications, and visibility into the shopper's viewed product page during chat.

June 17, 2023

it is a spam magnet!! get it if you want to be inundated with nigerian digial marketers every hour of the rest of your life

DecksyDesigns
4 months using the app
Shopify replied June 20, 2023

Hi, there. We appreciate you reaching out and sharing your experience. Earlier last month, our development team enabled hCaptcha to Shopify Inbox to help reduce spam and blocking conversations one by one. If you'd like, you can give the app another try to test out this new feature. We hope this helps! - Moira, Shopify Support.

Edited May 8, 2023

I deleted this app due to spam messages. Shopify's solution to block one spammer at a time is impractical. Shopify support couldn't help.

Koala Fabrics
6 months using the app
Shopify replied May 10, 2023

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. I can definitely understand how having the ability to block spam converations in bulk would be helpful. We're always trying to improve our features, and I'm happy to pass your feedback on to the development team. -Erin, Shopify Support

March 30, 2023

I've seen a HUGE reduction in the number of customer chats since installing this app. It's because Shopify inbox FORCES the customer to enter their name and email address. This will turn off the majority of browsing customers who may just need a little advice to convert.

VERY disappointing.

palmer//harding
14 days using the app
Shopify replied April 2, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and for sharing your experience with us.

For context, the system prompts visitors to enter their email address to allow merchants to follow up and continue any further communications, even after the visitor leaves the store. I can completely understand how beneficial it would be to disable this feature however, as I'm aware that it'll allow merchants to quickly address their visitor's concerns.

I'll submit the feedback that you've shared here with us to the relevant development team. Thanks again for leaving your review. -Kimi, Shopify Support

April 20, 2023

I don't really know how Scammers have figured out the brand new shop I literally just opened 3 days ago and it is set to private I haven't even added a product yet and I keep getting scammers all in my inbox like crazy. I'm not able to report them either, every single other app that has a messaging system has a report button. This is a problem and it needs to be fixed ASAP

Secretcatcandles
5 days using the app
Shopify replied April 20, 2023

Hi there, Secretcatcandles.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We apologize that your experience with the app hasn't been optimal. To address the issue you mentioned, we would like our internal team to review your account and provide further assistance. In order for us to investigate, you'll need to head over to the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) to create a support request. Victoria, Shopify Support.

March 20, 2023

It blocks the whole page and does not let the visitor exit. If they reload the page, it loads back up. This is a horrible experience.

MANIMAL
3 months using the app
Shopify replied March 22, 2023

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to write a review. When you open the chat by selecting the icon on the online store - you can also select the application icon once again to close the chat. With that being said, the application should still allow you to still select items on the online store. If you are experiencing issues with the application blocking the page, I would suggest reaching out to our live support to have a further look into your online store and application: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

August 14, 2023

I liked the instant connection with my customer! But I got ~10-20 people chatting and wasting my time: I am a Shopify Expert and I can help you......
Crazy! I disabled the app! Sad!

Vetted Valuables
3 days using the app
Shopify replied August 15, 2023

Thank you for your review! -Emily, Shopify Support

August 2, 2023

es gibt kein schliessen Button und man kann das Fenster auch nicht klein und dezent machen. Auf jeder Seite taucht es ungefragt wieder auf.
Einstellungsmöglichkeiten sehr bescheiden.

inn-out-shop
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
July 12, 2023

Je n'ai que de la publicité de développeurs des US, Ouganda ...etc C'est désagréable et ca ne peut pas se parametrer. Donc j'arrête

lebijoudentelle
France
About 2 months using the app
Edited December 29, 2023

Parou de funcionar em 2 lojas que tenho desde o dia 20.12.2023 falta de consideracao nao nos informar sobre isso! Nota 0!!!!

NerdLoja
Brazil
10 months using the app
April 8, 2021

We can't use this app in our shopify page. Customer can't send a message through this chat. Please update this app

公式キエルキン販売代理店 - KIERUKINSHOP FAMILE
Japan
Almost 3 years using the app
Shopify replied April 9, 2021

Hello 公式キエルキン販売代理店 - KIERUKINSHOP FAMILE, thank you for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble setting up and using the app. I will reach out via email to help get you set-up so customers are able to send messages and you can reply!

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Kind regards,