Shopify Inbox , 4,554 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time communication, seamless integration, and mobile convenience. They value the "Quick Replies" feature for efficient customer service and the ability to offer products or discounts directly through chat. The automated responses and instant answers are seen as time-saving tools. Merchants also commend the app's ability to consolidate customer interactions, provide customer behavior insights, and prioritize conversations. The feature to send tracking updates and responses to missed chats directly to customers is also beneficial. The app is praised for enhancing customer service, improving sales, and providing a user-friendly interface.

April 22, 2024

When it's working it's fantastic! It works 90% of the time. Customer's don't ever see the hiccups. The two factor authentication login forces this app to log out occasionally. I do not always realized this occurs, then I won't get any chats to my phone for a few days. During my busy season this really helps convert sales; customers can get answers faster. Even if the answers are not instant, I can usually reply in a matter of minutes. I love the quick replies. Those answer 80% of the questions customers have "what is your return policy ?" "what are your size details ?" I ask customers to provide their email address so I can always track them down. Most people understand the chat is tied to a human being at a small business. Most customers will wait for a few minutes. I have had a couple people get on the chat and be rude and nasty, it hasn't happened for a couple years. So, I think it's a great plugin for your Shopify store. I've been using Inbox since it launched! I wish I could customized the placement a little more, the code lays on top of your store visual layout code...still that's the reality of UX design. Inbox is a fantastic little plugin by Shopify! I recommend to all business owners, especially if you're seeing a lot of abandoned carts or have a product with complex sizing options!

RavenRova
Over 3 years using the app
May 18, 2024

This app is great and our customers find it very useful too! I was initially a little unsure about it asking for their email addresses at the start of the chat, but it has allowed positive follow up when we've missed a question and also further information later on, when it's required, and that can only be good :)

The Acorn Gallery
Almost 4 years using the app
April 3, 2024

The app is good but we need a way to download our entire Interactions/Conversations (i.e. Chat Threads) with each customer.

I just had a difficult customer. I need to present and defend my case to third parties (Bank).

As things are right now with Shopify Inbox, the only way to do it is by screenshooting everything screen by screen. This is impossible, inconvenient, unmanageable if the chat thread is long.

Please do something about it !

COLORADDICTED.COM
Greece
Over 2 years using the app
May 21, 2024

Shopify Inbox is very useful. I like that you can set parameters for auto-replies when you are not around to answer immediately such as customers asking questions in the middle of your night.

The Yarn Room
South Africa
Over 4 years using the app
March 31, 2024

Overall it works alright, but there's too long of a delay between when the customer sends a message and when it pings on my iphone. The latency is too high. It's not like a text message that pops up within a matter of seconds. This takes minutes.

empirical water
Over 1 year using the app
May 24, 2024

It has worked really well. It does seem to struggle with attachments.

Devold New Zealand
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
May 14, 2024

At the present time I have only used it one time, so don't have a opion either way yet. But it looks like I will like it going forward.

Springer & Co.----Smokin 'D' Meat Rubs
6 months using the app
March 26, 2024

Good thus far..... it warns you of spam so even better

LeKooky Obsession
Almost 4 years using the app
May 10, 2024

It is nicely integrated, but sometimes hard to locate/remember where to find on the dashboard - desktop, mobile, inbox - so I can reply.

From Lex's Pantry
Over 1 year using the app
May 2, 2024

I found an issue syncing my messages between my phone, iPad and desktop computer. Seems the messages are wrongly time-stamped. Earlier messages are appearing a the bottom while the latest messages appear above, on different devices.

InTrigg Hobbies