eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Glamour Glow

Had some great Customer service follow up my inquiry!

Struggling to get my paypal email to be recognized.
"The following errors were detected:

Your PayPal email address wasn't found. "

Although i can login fine to my paypal and ebay account.
Dont seem to get any response from the support?

Fleetnetwork.ca - Ubiquiti Canadian Store

Impressive app.
Impressive support.
Entirely free!

Would have given additionnal stars if it was possible.

Had some troubles regarding the listing of some products and got amazing support from the start until I could finally launch all my listing.

Greg, if you see this, thanks again for your help!

That Card Shop

This app is AMAZING, makes lovely eBay listings (although dynamic HTML would be great) and is a lot quicker than listing manually. Please, PLEASE make one for Amazon :-)

befit supplements

Very easy to use . great customer Service .
Thanks
Nick

L.A. Roxx

I give five star for an awesome application.
I still have questions about few thing but customer service did not reply of several email so i stopped.
I probably was unlucky but the app deserve great rating, unfortunately for me is self service, i have to discover everything from my ends.

Diabetes Supply Store

Best Ebay app I've ever used. The fact that it was free almost scared me away,but this app blows away and paid app I have ever used for Shopify. Great work guys! I almost feel guilty not having to pay for such a great service.

EMPORIUM505: The Diverse Marketplace

Excellent!! We have a big eBay store and inkFrog has taken care of it with perfection!! We can finally sleep at night!

AudioShop Instruments and Recording

Very good , great customer service.

I Love Pets

Absolutely superb app! I have come over to Shopify from Magento Go, and the trouble we had importing to eBay from Magento was not worth the hassle. So on installing this app I was a little sceptical that the process would be the same. I needn't have worried though! From the slick interface, great technical support, and ease of use, I would highly recommend inkfrog to anyone!

LD Decor & Mexican Pottery

If you are looking for a way to cross sell your products this is the app for you. They have done 95% of the work for you. This app is so seamless you will wonder why if took you so long to get it. I have had the app 2 weeks and already sold 4 items. It make my small store look like a large one.
Thanks Inkfrog