inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MiniWar Bits

Been using this App for a really long time. It is a great App to list products on eBay with and I was a huge fan of it for a really long time. I wish I could give it a better rating but the problem is it has problems with syncing orders between Shopify and eBay. It fails to sync the inventory roughly 2-5% of the time and results in inventory being oversold which is a huge hassle. I brought this issue up to them many times and it's been over a year hoping that they would rectify the issue. Eventually, I was recommended to manually check whether inventory had been updated properly myself at the end of the day, which is quite ridiculous. I ended up having to shut down my Shopify store temporarily as it was disrupting the workflow too much. Sad because if they would fix this issue, I would say Inkfrog would be my go to App. But it's not usable at it's current state and they don't seem like they want to fix or improve the problem like they used to.

War's End Shop

The app just doesn't work. I have been in contact with support, but it's just not working. The app does not sync orders and does not adjust quantity on ebay when items are sold (those two things are basically the whole point of this app, so it cannot even fulfill the most basic promises). My settings are set to sync as they instructed me to do. I don't know how to get this thing to work. Making the ebay listings is easy, so I really really wish this app did the absolute basics of showing me orders and keeping correct quantity. Please, just fix those two (should be very simple) things and it would be a 5 star app. Currently, I have the free version because I can't spend a monthly amount if it isn't working. I would gladly upgrade in a heartbeat if you can fix it. I gave 2 stars because the customer service is good.

Gaita

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Useless, does not work! I spent $29 and after less than 24 hours I am annoyed and frustrated. Does not do the job it is either intended for or advertised to do.

Retro Street Wares

Okay, I'm HIGHLY annoyed. I wasted over 2 hours setting this horrid app up all for Shopify to tell me that I am now allowed to manage and add my products that I am dropshipping to EBay. Guess I'll just have to add them manually and do it all without an app. If you're dropshipping DO NOT download and use this app. It's a huge waste of time. I don't recommend this in the slightest. Thanks for wasting my already minimal time.

August 18, 2022

Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience. The app is now available for install.

Easycarparts

I can not recommend this app at all, there are nothing but issue to delete an item it takes minimum 15 minutes and has to be deleted in 3 different places. Products imported from ebay no shipping method and they very bravely advised me to do it manually on 10000 items. Any issue you take to them ends up with "our developers are working on the most urgent developments" first try to pass the ball to shopify. Items sold on ebay in different countries wont be ended on shopify so you have to do it manually. HTML Templates cannot be saved and it wont go to ebay correctly. They have lost the plot, they dont know the meaning of channel integration and why sellers are looking for one. I can go on like this but dont see the point, If you want headache you are at the correct place.

StarryKnightJR

Time spent using app About 1 year

If you are looking for a good sync tool that allows you to bring your own app this makes it easy to manager eBay via Shopify.

The URBANARY

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to sync between shopify and ebay. It has helped me keep my inventory accurate. it has helped me develop strong return and shipping policies that work with ebay.

Dannii's Wardrobe

Location Australia

Really happy with the App and communication; Just transferred from another app to sync products between my website and eBay and has been so much easier to navigate from the start. Hopefully my experience will continue this way.

Knowhere

We used this app to sync our online shop with eBay, and it works like a charm. The templates are very handy and easy to customize, the profiles are simple and straight forward to setup. Any issues I had with setup, their customer service team was able to provide a solution for me relatively fast. Very happy with this app!

Mad Socks Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Stay away from this app. This app is constantly out of sync between our shopify store and ebay.
We've had to cancel more than 20 orders in the last couple of month. The worst part is their non existent customer service, they do not respond to emails at all. The chat is never available. Do yourself a favour and to provide you a broken service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44