eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC

I am changing my review not all because of inkfrog but because of mostly because of ebay. EBAY can ruin your business in 3 seconds flat. I sold $2500 worth of items to clients who are not qualified clients. There has been issue after issue with Ebay I would steer clear of them. Do not be fooled when thinking "this time it will be different". It will not be different and you will dig a hole that will be very costly to get out once you realize there are 10 requests for returns and ebay goes out of their way to ensure it is difficult. I did run into pricing issues which did cost hundreds to remedy. Ink Frog needs to fix pricing issues when you are uploading 700 items and 10 items list for 50% their original prices and receive immediate purchases it is very difficult telling a potential customer, whoops issue with inkfrog I have to cancel. There is no faster way to receive 1-star ratings from "EBAY" clients.

Resurrected Gypsy LLC

Absolutely effortless!! A million times over, THANK YOU!! Looking forward to the skyrocketing sales!!!

KING FLIPS

Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms.

Klondike Mike's

Works as designed. If you have many listings to transfer, this app works. Would be nice to have some extra fields that one could configure to match with the target.

Best Brands Fast

This is a very good app I've been using it for years, great and fast support also. I highly recommend it.

Swing Design

UPDATE: App continues to duplicate orders in shopify. We lost 5k in dupe shipped orders in 1 day!! Do not use this app, it creates duplicate orders and has server glitches. We just discovered that we lost several thousand dollars due to duplicate orders created by Inkfrog in Shopify. Not safe to use, unless you manually check each order to ebay and paypal before shipment.

Shoppzon

Ease of import was fantastic, other apps put you through a big drill of hours of setup for processes that should already be set up by default and then can be customized later. Customer Support was fantastic and jumped right in to help. Their dashboard is easy to read and easy to navigate. They have multi-user accounts and now Amazon! So a win-win!

MayaGracePrints

I used it to connect my shopify account because in was easier to use eBay Connect to help both apps merge.

Spavacandles

I have been using inkfrog for about 6 years and I absolutely love it. Now I have a shopify store also and they have my inventory on poinT! I will never use any other software. I would be lost without it and they continue to grow with the market and software so I can use them across all the platforms I am using. Thanks so much guys!!

Runnin' Wild Toys

It's good. Easier to use than other apps for sure. There are many features that although we don't really use but look very useful. Recommended for eBay connection