inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay | Reviews

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Privela

Easy to use and navigate. I am excited to use this app. Listed products easily, any problems highlighted immediately.

RestateVintage

I love this app, its allowed me to easily sync by ebay listings to Shopify. The only issue I have found is that it syncs ebay auctions with bids to shopify as buy it now listings at what ever the current bid is.

Greenwich Cameras and Film

Use it all the time, since years now. Love it every time!
It does make my life SO easy, having to navigate between multuple eBay accounts and now Shopify. Keep the good job :)

Si te quieres

A mí me está funcionando muy bien, sólo visito ebay para ver cómo queda... pero vamos, me ahorro todo ese tiempo de tener que publicar en ebay.

AKC Emporium

I really like this app. It does a lot for us; templating, posting, inventory management, etc. It hasn't been a seamless experience, though. We've been in contact with support frequently and they've been very responsive and helpful. Issues have centered around onboarding (sync settings REALLY need to be all configured up front), GTC Cancellation / Re-listing (the tooltips aren't quite accurate), etc. and issues have generally required manual fixing which is tedious and time consuming. It's frustrating to hit the snags but, once resolved, they stay resolved. Aside from the speed-bumps, InkFrog + Shopify really gets a ton of work done. We're overall very pleased with it.

The Fashion Gift Shop Ltd

Great app, used now for many years. wish it had more features and more UK marketplaces, but that won't add at this stage anyway.

GCS Emporium Store

Update 19 October 2020 - This product has gotten worse. Since my earlier post in August and the initial one in July the software has continued to be buggy. A fix was put in last week, after about 4 months i think of the issue being present where there are timing delays from when you get a sale in eBay to when your shopify store gets updated. Its not fixed and im still experiencing delays. The order can come in anywhere from 15 minutes to 12 hours later. It poses policy issues for ebay because i sell in multiple channels and if i sell the item in shopify while its actually been sold in ebay but shopify doesn't know it i run into major problems. As of today their servers are down and i cant list. Its an extension of the sync issues i think. I have stock to list on ebay that i cant list through inkfrog! They have now put my sales at risk. They do not compensate as per their policy. Their listing templates are still broken. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. IT DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY and will create more problems for you.
Given the effort to migrate to a new platform and redo my templates i am staying on the tool until December when i am shutting more ebay store over the hoilidays and will do a full migration to a new platform then and relist with a product that works. My initial review in August 2020 - Does both custom fields and templates. Better than the ebay and ebay link apps. Tried both. No good. I was SO Happy with this product when is started using it. Through Mid July 2020 and into August alot of bugs started. Sync issues. Then the BIG ONE - the templates stopped working. Once published they couldn't be centrally updated any more. I ran into legal issues with my pricing and listings not being updated and hand to manually adjust every listing - i have over 50 listings. Why use templates if you plan to manage each one individually. They have not provided a timeline to fix the issue and refuse to credit or refund me the cost of the template subscription. Now i am stuck with this due to the massive cost to move to a new provider and start all over again. it's really frustrating. i just want the templates to work again :( Go back to what you were doing in June 2020 the product was so good then.

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC

I am changing my review not all because of inkfrog but because of mostly because of ebay. EBAY can ruin your business in 3 seconds flat. I sold $2500 worth of items to clients who are not qualified clients. There has been issue after issue with Ebay I would steer clear of them. Do not be fooled when thinking "this time it will be different". It will not be different and you will dig a hole that will be very costly to get out once you realize there are 10 requests for returns and ebay goes out of their way to ensure it is difficult. I did run into pricing issues which did cost hundreds to remedy. Ink Frog needs to fix pricing issues when you are uploading 700 items and 10 items list for 50% their original prices and receive immediate purchases it is very difficult telling a potential customer, whoops issue with inkfrog I have to cancel. There is no faster way to receive 1-star ratings from "EBAY" clients.

Resurrected Gypsy LLC

Absolutely effortless!! A million times over, THANK YOU!! Looking forward to the skyrocketing sales!!!

KING FLIPS

Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms. Best way to sync ebay to shopify. Cant wait for more ways to link. Hopefully there will be a link to Mercari in the future. Keep up the great work inkfrog administration!! Inkfrog is the greatest, easiest ebay listing sync method to shopify. I think that the cost per year is well worth the effort that the company puts into their customer satisfaction. I will be a long time die hard subscription advocate for this company. I appreciate all that you do. Inkfrog is the easiest way to link your ebay account listings to shopify and they will sync sells across both platforms.