eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Mr. Grease Gun

Right above these ratings, it states that 100 products are free to list. When you look at the subscription description, it states only 10. I hope it's the former because I use this app in Big Commerce and I like it.

April 23, 2020

Mr. Grease Gun - Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies if it caused any confusion. If you have any questions concerning plans or features, please reach out to us at open@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to assist as well as provide an additional trial period.

Underground Boardshop

Awesome! Great customer support and great system. It just takes some patience at first to learn. But once you got it, its easy.

February 6, 2020

Thanks, Underground Boardshop!

QuickDVDdelivery

LIARS!!!! I have been a customer for years. I used their app on 3 sites. On a routine import Inkfrog mixed up all the images so the items in inkfrog had the wrong item. I tried to work with them. I had to get shopify involved. Shopify proved to them that I never changed the images. They refused to acknowledge it was their mistake. Their customer service is the most RUDE and ARROGANT and its not a language thing, they are American. Their goal with customer service is to confuse you and frustrate you until you drop the issue. I have never written a negative review on shopify before for an app. Sometimes the App works but there is no company I would wish to go out of business more than EBAY Connect/Inkfrog. Use them only as a last resort. I'll remove this if they apologize and admit they lied which they have.

Okay4you

Amazing app!! I love the functionality it has, I would recommend it to everyone , easy to use and much more then I would have thought

Best Buy Deals Global

Useless app! Codisto did a far better job for me. Read my copied conversation withAshley from Inkfrog:
Ashley
Away
2:56 pm in San Tan Valley, US
Ashley
Away
Guys can you check your app itys not listing to ebay well!
Operator profile
inkFrog typically replies in under 5m.
Ashley profile
Hi! Thanks for reaching out. Are you experiencing errors when listing? Any additional clarification will help us identify what is happening in the account.

no your app wont list
i can list 500 products
Ashley profile
Let me take a quick look. Just a few moments please.
ok
Ashley profile
When using this item as an example: https://open.inkfrog.com/listings/edit/30402829 , the error is due to many item specifics not being added. eBay made some updates where some item specifics are now required to be filled out for each product. I have bolded each item specific that is required:
The item specific Department is missing. Add Department to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Inside Leg is missing. Add Inside Leg to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Style is missing. Add Style to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Material is missing. Add Material to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Closure is missing. Add Closure to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Rise is missing. Add Rise to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Size Type is missing. Add Size Type to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Vintage is missing. Add Vintage to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again.
you must be kidding me
everything is on the product from my shop
i guess your app aint worth paying, need to look for another app
9:56 pm
37m ago. Seen
Just deleted the app soon after submitting review!
Sad!!!

BOROPBY - Japanese Fashion & Lifestyle

Terrible customer service.
I want to change the app..
Quick response but just sent templates.
I can't recommend

The Elegant Journal

Great, product, gives a good start into listing a product.
The other competitors seem not to get it right.

Henry George Menswear Ltd

Excellent pricing compared to similar products and the customer service that comes with it is of the highest drawer. Fantastic all around.

K. P.

I am so so so happy I made the switch and moved to Inkfrog (eBay Connect). I only wish I did it sooner. Fabulous, professional ebay templates, easy instructions to create your own if you wish, and the publishing component of the APP is very easy to use and navigate around without much need for training or support. However, when you do need help or advice, the customer service level is impeccable and the overall approach comes across as very willing to help. Glad with my decision - no hesitation to recommend an app that imports, publishes and has professional templates in one APP.

PRESTADESTOCK

L'application est géniale , parfait , simplicité d utilisation , tres bon Service clients tres disponible, au TOP, merci +++

November 12, 2019

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser votre avis PRESTADESTOCK!