inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

New Life Cardio

We tried to make this app work but lost our patience when the customer service actually started to reply with sarcasm (yes, sarcasm). When we switched to Cadisto for our eBay connection, we learned exactly how bad this app was. It is way too complicated, it is buggy and they try to make your feel like every problem their software has, is your fault.

My Small Store

Inkfrog was the best app for selling on eBay but things changed. The app needs serious upgrade. I contacted support as I couldn't set eBay prices correctly and "they" kept sending me to the FAQ page - really no help.

Kahari

app doesn't work, products doesn't import and developers never reply to any email or chat. app has good things in it if it works

Bewild

Would rate this a Zero- Backend team has no idea what they are doing nor will they honor anything they say- Avoid Subscription as once they have your money you'll never get it back even if you cancel your account and they "mistakenly" never did on their end. Guess my company is just out of that money now as they refuse to refund their error.

Bone Jack Vintage

App ran fine for awhile, then I tried to re-install it after an error. It stopped connecting to my Shopify account, so I tried to get help. Waited two days, contacted them again and was curtly told that when they knew, I'd know, and then they cut me off. Don't bother paying for an app you can't reliably use.

T-Shirtsauce Australia

App completely fails to install in latest chrome browser, just comes up with a runtime errors page, making it unusable.

Vintage Finds Treasured Memories

This was very easy to use and streamlined the entire process. I wish I would have started this much sooner!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review Vintage Finds Treasured Memories!

Media Queen

very easy to do and such a big help with the set up. My developer was so happy to have this done and done so easily.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for reviewing inkFrog Media Queen :)

MEKTHIERSON

Great tools according to me. easy to use and work as it should!
I have tried several ways to connect my store to eBay and now I am satisfied, I found what i needed!

February 22, 2021

Thanks for reviewing inkFrog MEKTHIERSON!

GotClearSkin

Easy setup, features work as designed. Mainly however we use the standalone app of InkFrog. Clean interface, Robust

January 25, 2021

Thanks for the review GotClearSkin!