eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Good Robot

A very serious app. shopify integrates with eBay connect and eBay Connect integrates with ebay.

Videoatout

Very helpful, easy to use and much faster than anyone else. From listing to manage order in a great workflow.

On the Water Relove

This is the worst app EVER. Every month, I get charged for every Ebay fee twice because I have to pay fees on Shopify for every sale that sells on Ebay. I also got hit for double shipping fees this month. Shopify charged me for the same fees I already paid on Paypal for shipping. At $30 a month, this is a waste of money and all the time you invest in getting it set up. Not to mention, the "templates" have a huge learning curve. The free ones are ugly and the paid ones are cluttered and anything BUT elegant. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

Privela

Easy to use and navigate. I am excited to use this app. Listed products easily, any problems highlighted immediately.

RestateVintage

I love this app, its allowed me to easily sync by ebay listings to Shopify. The only issue I have found is that it syncs ebay auctions with bids to shopify as buy it now listings at what ever the current bid is.

Greenwich Cameras and Film

Use it all the time, since years now. Love it every time!
It does make my life SO easy, having to navigate between multuple eBay accounts and now Shopify. Keep the good job :)

Si te quieres

A mí me está funcionando muy bien, sólo visito ebay para ver cómo queda... pero vamos, me ahorro todo ese tiempo de tener que publicar en ebay.

AKC Emporium

I really like this app. It does a lot for us; templating, posting, inventory management, etc. It hasn't been a seamless experience, though. We've been in contact with support frequently and they've been very responsive and helpful. Issues have centered around onboarding (sync settings REALLY need to be all configured up front), GTC Cancellation / Re-listing (the tooltips aren't quite accurate), etc. and issues have generally required manual fixing which is tedious and time consuming. It's frustrating to hit the snags but, once resolved, they stay resolved. Aside from the speed-bumps, InkFrog + Shopify really gets a ton of work done. We're overall very pleased with it.

The Fashion Gift Shop Ltd

Great app, used now for many years. wish it had more features and more UK marketplaces, but that won't add at this stage anyway.

GCS Emporium Store

Update 19 October 2020 - This product has gotten worse. Since my earlier post in August and the initial one in July the software has continued to be buggy. A fix was put in last week, after about 4 months i think of the issue being present where there are timing delays from when you get a sale in eBay to when your shopify store gets updated. Its not fixed and im still experiencing delays. The order can come in anywhere from 15 minutes to 12 hours later. It poses policy issues for ebay because i sell in multiple channels and if i sell the item in shopify while its actually been sold in ebay but shopify doesn't know it i run into major problems. As of today their servers are down and i cant list. Its an extension of the sync issues i think. I have stock to list on ebay that i cant list through inkfrog! They have now put my sales at risk. They do not compensate as per their policy. Their listing templates are still broken. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. IT DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY and will create more problems for you.
Given the effort to migrate to a new platform and redo my templates i am staying on the tool until December when i am shutting more ebay store over the hoilidays and will do a full migration to a new platform then and relist with a product that works. My initial review in August 2020 - Does both custom fields and templates. Better than the ebay and ebay link apps. Tried both. No good. I was SO Happy with this product when is started using it. Through Mid July 2020 and into August alot of bugs started. Sync issues. Then the BIG ONE - the templates stopped working. Once published they couldn't be centrally updated any more. I ran into legal issues with my pricing and listings not being updated and hand to manually adjust every listing - i have over 50 listings. Why use templates if you plan to manage each one individually. They have not provided a timeline to fix the issue and refuse to credit or refund me the cost of the template subscription. Now i am stuck with this due to the massive cost to move to a new provider and start all over again. it's really frustrating. i just want the templates to work again :( Go back to what you were doing in June 2020 the product was so good then.