inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Supplement Warfare

We absolutely love inkFrog. Keeping track of inventory is a giant pain in the a** when it comes to eBay stock and shopify stock. inkFrog has provided the ability to FINALLY control our inventory management & listings in one centralised location. This is a huge time saver, and huge increase in productivity.

The sophisticated app has a brilliant user interface which allows the set up to be in less then 10 minutes (amazing right!).. and I can definitely see that so much work has been put into this app.

There are not many web applications today that integrate with eBay as easily as inkFrogs & it is a definitely worth acknowledging the difficulty around this type of integration (eBay AUS is different to other countries.. even stitchlabs don't have the ability to integrate to eBay AU!. Listing restrictions... inventory, pricing differentiation... its all very complex)

Thanks inkFrog - you have done a phenomenal job. This App needs to be showcased on shopify!

Kanetha

Amarcord Vintage Fashion

This app is amazing. It really saves a lot of time, and the technical support is amazing. Thanks Greg!

ELYSEE Switzerland #TOP3Lingerie

Not so easy to link to eBay, depending which eBay market you use for example. Several issues to fix. Takes a bit time. But with a bit of patience and the great support of inkFrog (thank you very much Greg!), the final result is great and it works. And it's free! :o)

Metal Detecting Stuff

Unbelievable! This application makes listing on Ebay so easy and streamlined. THANK-YOU

Glamour Glow

Had some great Customer service follow up my inquiry!

Struggling to get my paypal email to be recognized.
"The following errors were detected:

Your PayPal email address wasn't found. "

Although i can login fine to my paypal and ebay account.
Dont seem to get any response from the support?

Fleetnetwork.ca - Ubiquiti Canadian Store

Impressive app.
Impressive support.
Entirely free!

Would have given additionnal stars if it was possible.

Had some troubles regarding the listing of some products and got amazing support from the start until I could finally launch all my listing.

Greg, if you see this, thanks again for your help!

That Card Shop

This app is AMAZING, makes lovely eBay listings (although dynamic HTML would be great) and is a lot quicker than listing manually. Please, PLEASE make one for Amazon :-)

befit supplements

Very easy to use . great customer Service .
Thanks
Nick

L.A. Roxx

I give five star for an awesome application.
I still have questions about few thing but customer service did not reply of several email so i stopped.
I probably was unlucky but the app deserve great rating, unfortunately for me is self service, i have to discover everything from my ends.

Diabetes Supply Store

Best Ebay app I've ever used. The fact that it was free almost scared me away,but this app blows away and paid app I have ever used for Shopify. Great work guys! I almost feel guilty not having to pay for such a great service.