Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & shoppable Official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Suffolk Nest

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Very simple to set up. The developers were very quick to respond and help with our requests successfully.

August 2, 2022

Hello The Suffolk Nest, thank you so much for your review!

Pinknights

Location Australia

Super easy to use and even easier to integrate i actually love this! Would highly recommend in a heart beat

December 23, 2021

Hello Pinknights, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you recommend Instafeed.

Cococabana Resortwear

Location Australia

Starting off with the Free Plan. Super easy to install and customer support was prompt and helpful. So far so good, thank you!

October 9, 2021

Hi Cococabana Resortwear 👋 thank you so much for your feedback and support!

Patisserie de tokyo freelance

Location Japan

It is simple and very easy to use.
Thank you very much. There is just one thing I would like you to look into.
With the free theme "Debut", when I click on the feed and the modal opens, the scrolling goes back to the top.
I would be very happy if this could be improved.

May 5, 2021

Hello Patisserie de tokyo freelance! Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. Our support Team has reached out to you in order to help with your query :)

Sacred Surreal

Time spent using app About 1 year

Does what it says. And, it's free in basic form. I'm satisfied with it.

One small thing: when an app update is needed, either Instagram or the app throws up an error message on your site. Not great. I'd prefer that it had a more site-friendly approach.

I was able to remove the error message by reconnecting the app to Instagram, which automatically updated the app. It took a while to figure out where the error message was coming from. It's just something to keep an eye on. Other than that, very nice.

September 16, 2020

Hello Sacred Surreal, thank you so much for your review! Our updates do not throw errors, they are are seamless and the feed doesn't stop working. That might be related with Instagram errors, please contact our support team and they will be able to help you with that. Thank you!

Lynne Goldman Elements

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just loaded this App. SO I'll need to wait on giving it 5 stars after using it for a while. Had tried another first - but had too many problems installing. I'll say this: the installation for Instafeed was a breeze and I look forward to seeing how it works going forward.

June 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Lynne Goldman Elements! Hope you'll give your 5 stars! 😃

Amor Black Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I love the app! Its pretty simple and easy to use. But the pricing plans should be put into more thought. $3.99 to $19.99 doesn't seem fair.

Berry Personal Designs

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really useful app! currently using the free version but will be looking to upgrade soon! Thank you!

Statements Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very easy to use, we downloaded this app to replace the instafeed already programmed into our theme and it has been such a user friendly application. i highly recommend this!

Melia By Jade

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Very simple to install. Video was very clear and I am sure I will love using the app in my business.

Previous 1