Shop Instagram & UGC

Shop Instagram & UGC

by SocialShopWave

Stunning Instagram galleries that sell

Paw'et Pet Store

One word for this app AWESOME! the customer service is OUT-FREAKING-STANDING! If you need help just click the little icon within the app and they actually are THERE! Not three days later! They actually are very responsive. I have more then one store and they even gave me an offer because I have the app on both stores. I can't name one person who was super awesome Because, ALL OF THE STAFF I have interacted with are respectful and THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! This is a must have app!!!!

Dawn English Paw'et Fashions

Ona Chan Jewelry

I've just updated my Shopify theme and they contacted me directly to help with the installation - very efficient. Love the new gallery at the bottom of my website.

Kaimana Jewelry

Love this Instagram app. The layout is very beautiful and easy to integrate. Have to give thumbs up for a lovely and fast responsive support team! Recommended.

GEMMED

great product. amazing support! thank you so much. highly recommend for all who want insta gallery on homepage and product page

Beyond Feminine

Great App and fantastic customer service! :) Love that the app can be displayed in different ways!

Celeste Twikler

Affordable and easy to use, I love the way it looks and presents on my website and the way it functions. Tattu was incredibly helpful and provided a response and a solution to all of my questions or requests almost immediately. Tattu has made it a great experience.

Phoenix Fitness

I love this app you can tag a number of products and the images will appear on the homepage, a dedicated page and the tagged product page.

They also installed the app for me and put up with me asking them to change it 3 times.

Would highly recommend this app and the company.

Alternativ Watches

really good app! i was paying nearly 300 dollars using a similar app! customer service team are great!

Empress Skin Care

This app is way better than the other ones I have come across and customer support is excellent and respond quickly.

Laila Lyra

Beyond what we’re expecting! Super helpful team. Thanks Tattu for the tips and for helping us embed the gallery!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21