Shop Instagram & UGC

Shop Instagram & UGC

by SocialShopWave

Stunning Instagram galleries that sell

Vanessa Newell Art

Instagram feed looks great on my website. I didn’t really know how to set it all up but Customer service was super quick and sorted out my feed immediately. Thanks heaps, great app!

Modern Kings

I can say their customer support is amazing and really fast. They have done all my requests and helped me with the installation of the code. If you want to make money with shopify this is a MUST app. You MUST have it!!!

Regal Gentleman

Great service and easy implementation. Too early for us to say it has a impact on sales and trust but the analytics system in place shows all you need to know. All in all a great app and excellent customer service.

SIMPLTEA

A very sleek app that is affordable for starters like me. Plus, the customer service is world class. Will definitely recommend!

Angel Alchemy Jewelry

I love that this app makes your instagram posts shopable! They offered to install it for me since I was having a hard time and the next morning there it was on my site!

Locals Only Label

Amazing customer support and service. Eldar was always happy to help with any changes and improvements we needed. Would definitely recommend.

ISHANI Designs

So far this app has been great. Customer support was very helpful and even did some back of end customisation for my specific needs.

Bridge Flower TV

This app is so good! Not to mention Tattu was the best ever. She helped me with all my requests. Very great customer service and the app itself is amazing! It's affordable and looks good on any website!

Kentajia Smith

Amazing. The team was so helpful I wasn’t sure how todo it it they stepped right in and did it for me in 5 minuets. I couldn’t be happier!

Hear Me Roar - Kids

Great app! Really easy to use and the support team is amazing! Totally worth it specially since Instagram is becoming so important! thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22