Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

by Growave

NEW API! Shoppable Instafeed that sell

racheljpowell

Easy to use and set up and great customer service. I wanted the colours of the Buy button changed and just sent Tattu the colour references and it was done very quickly. Looks great.

Agr. bio Sant'Egle Produzione e vendita prodotti biologici in Toscana Italia

Tattu Kachieva helps me to set up in a bit.
Good service and nice to see on our e commerce

Shoes 'N' More

I just installed this app - on my own, no help needed. Tattu in customer servic answered all of my questions so I understood the basic idea of the app and it sounds like a helpful thing for a site to have. It is easy to create the galleries - I haven't tagged my products yet, but if it is as easy to do that as installation has been then this should be a great app!

Vociana

Our online store uses a lot of Instagram for marketing so we decided to add the shopping feature to our site. I checked a few others but these app is just spot on. We love the clean and polish look and a sign which indicates that customers can buy the products and variety of layouts. The language editor is also very useful as our site is in Japanese! On top of that the team are very quick to respond and so helpful with the set up! Thank you so much guys!!!

Circe

Great app, great customer service. They are super communicative, which is so helpful when making a great site. I've had only good experiences with them. Highly recommend!!!

www.laimer.bz

Awesome app and awesome support! Highly recommend if you need an app for your Insta Feed - has a lot of additional features, that not all these apps have, like the "Shop" possibility. The support is very friendly and fast. We needed to adjust some design things in order for the app to match our theme and colour scheme perfectly and they resolved the issue within a few minutes.

Nejim

I've tested a lot of Instagram integration apps prior to this, and none of them compared to this one. It's very customizable and has easy integration to the website. I love that you can show the tagged instagram posts on the product page as well.

The customer service has gone above and beyond, specifically Tattu. I've asked for a lot of help customizing the look to the website, and she always delivers! I would highly recommend to others.

KeMagdalenas Catering & Eventos

Awesome app, easy and very fast, (Tattu) from tech support chat...the best help, thanks.......excellent value for your money

Bunnies By The Bay

Love the easy integration & and the shoppable capabilities have shown great conversion. Fast and Friendly customer service. I highly recommend it to others.

Vgeneration.ro

Application is working wonderfully and the widgets will surely make the clients enjoy more the time spent on your site.

There is also a Bonus: the support team is great and very prompt! it's like your team got new colleagues :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29