Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

by Growave

NEW API! Shoppable Instafeed that sell

Jade Palms

Love the app and especially the customer support. Tattu is a joy to work with and quickly makes the requested changes.

Soul Quartz

Thank you Tattu, very very helpful in setting up this ap in my store. Looks great and works well too. Thank you

Homeplistic

This app is gorgeous! I love the way it looks on my store and how easy it is to update. Great customer service that help you with all your request!

Onsen.my

Many thanks to the service Tattu Kachieva has provided, even though I'm only in the 'Free' plan. Useful app to replace 'Social Feed' Shopify functionality, which was depreciated recently.

Tote Stories

Very positive experience with customer service, implementing a special request that we had to make the app even better. It is now possible to tag specific product variants, which is of great help when you feature a specific product that has different sizes and prices. Fast working, professional, helpful and committed to solving problems!

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! You just made our hearts completely melt! :)

Reading such reviews, we feel energized and want to work even harder to make our app better! Thank you!~

ATS Tiles & Bathrooms

Works well, good customer service for a small app, works smoothly for the most part.

The team is good and have ironed out bugs pretty quickly each time we mentioned it, such as Instagram text formatting not being correctly carried over - > solved within a day, app stopped appearing in some sections of website -> solved within an hour.

SaltyGirl Beauty

I just installed this app. So far so good but the customer service was outstanding during the install!

CO2Art.co.uk

Brilliant app with an even better support team. We've done a bit of research and currently, this is the best app for the Instagram feed/tagging products. Using it on three different stores.

CO2Art.us