Shop Instagram & UGC

Shop Instagram & UGC

by Growave

Stunning Instagram galleries that sell

Glow Fashion Boutique

We needed some assistance with install and the support team is probably one of the best we have seen...very helpful and responsive! Highly recommend this app!

MAYL Wear

I think from the all apps this app look just simple and beautiful. You don't need anything more. You can tag the product, tag it and it doesn't cost much like to other apps. Highly recommended and also the support is very responsive!

SiMEDIO

I'm very satisfied with this app. It performs and looks great, and the support team is awesome and always helpful.
I do recommend this app!

Trunk Up

Very great help and customer service. Definitely recommend anyone to use them if your theme doesn't offer it!

Dress the bird

The app performs really well and is easy to use. And the customer service is AMAZING - all my requests have been answered and fixed within minutes.

Embrew

Great app, even better customer service. When the app needed to be reinstalled after changing my IG handle, I couldn't get it to load. Eldar got me back up and running with no issues. Highly recommend! Thank you.

And Well Dressed

Lots of glitches for UGC gallery. Posts are not in right order, when contacted, they insist there is nothing wrong even though my gallery is showing old posts first despite set to 'newest posts first'

April 19, 2019

We would like to apologize for the negative experience you faced with UGC gallery. This has been a tough time for us knowing that we've let you down and failed to provide you with the service you deserve. We have already resolved the issue and sent several emails, but haven't received any reply yet. Please note, that “Newest posts first” sorting is working on the admin panel for the convenient moderation of posts.

Moreover, we are always happy to discuss such issues and resolve them ASAP. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact insta@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

ROFS

I used this app to have our shop's Instagram feed displayed on the homepage. I like that I can tag products on each post (up to 5 for free plan) and the developers are responsive when I asked for assistance to install the app on our store. I wish I can do that myself though.

March 28, 2019

We would love to express our gratitude for the kind feedback and your directions. We strive to improve and we will never settle. As for your concern regarding the auto update on a Free plan. It takes up to 24 hours to refresh the gallery on your store. So you only need to give it time and photos will be updated automatically :)

bornnouli

Brilliant customer service! Was set up and running in no time and any amendments/tweaks we needed were done almost immediately.

Hola Darling

It's a really good app even if you only choose the free plan. You can have 5 product shop tags and an endless scroll instagram feed. The support team help me to figure out some issues while installing the app. Definitely recommended if your looking to have an instagram gallery on your online store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23