Reviews (312)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram posts into their websites, enhancing visual appeal and user experience. They value the tagging feature for direct product access, translation options, and responsive support. The app is praised for its ease of use, customization options, and reliable performance. Features such as image filtering based on hashtags, showcasing Instagram photos on product pages, and enabling shopping directly from Instagram posts are highlighted. Merchants also note its ability to convert traffic to sales and compatibility with Shopify's Translation API.

October 5, 2017

Great app and awesome support, highly recommend.

Mygymwardrobe
April 1, 2017

Works really well, and easy to use! Looks beautiful on my site, Tribe-Jewelry.com. I had a little trouble setting up at first, but Elgar was super helpful and set it up for me right away! I definitely recommend this app! :)

Sarahlewisjewelrycom
October 16, 2017

App works perfect for our treasures page :)
Easy setup and looks great too

Buriedtreasurecoffee
March 31, 2017

This app is really great. We tried several other Instagram feed apps but only this one showed the instagram account name and allowed us to change the text above.
It was super easy to install and any questions, issues were sorted immediately by their super helpful team on the instant messenger.

Nordic Design Home
Estonia
About 5 years using the app
December 3, 2018

I love that this app makes your instagram posts shopable! They offered to install it for me since I was having a hard time and the next morning there it was on my site!

Angel Alchemy Jewelry
March 9, 2018

Great app and great support! Definitely recommend this app.

Garzini
Belgium
November 2, 2016

Great service, very helpful.

Ordergardnerandthegangretail
Singapore
March 20, 2019

It's a really good app even if you only choose the free plan. You can have 5 product shop tags and an endless scroll instagram feed. The support team help me to figure out some issues while installing the app. Definitely recommended if your looking to have an instagram gallery on your online store.

Hola Darling
Portugal
Edited November 22, 2016

i have the free version and I am super happy with it. It offers a basic gallery on my site on the page of my choice. Looks clean and is just what i wanted. Support was great too.

Eleven44
Singapore
May 11, 2018

Great app, easy to use and we have minor small issues that were fixed within a few hours. I have used it now for 3mths and its a worthwile app.

Icegroup