Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

by Growave

Shoppable Instagram gallery that sell. Instagram Shop + Slider

Nejim

I've tested a lot of Instagram integration apps prior to this, and none of them compared to this one. It's very customizable and has easy integration to the website. I love that you can show the tagged instagram posts on the product page as well.

The customer service has gone above and beyond, specifically Tattu. I've asked for a lot of help customizing the look to the website, and she always delivers! I would highly recommend to others.

KeMagdalenas Catering & Eventos

Awesome app, easy and very fast, (Tattu) from tech support chat...the best help, thanks.......excellent value for your money

Bunnies By The Bay

Love the easy integration & and the shoppable capabilities have shown great conversion. Fast and Friendly customer service. I highly recommend it to others.

Vgeneration.ro

Application is working wonderfully and the widgets will surely make the clients enjoy more the time spent on your site.

There is also a Bonus: the support team is great and very prompt! it's like your team got new colleagues :)

Minimajesty

I recently installed the app and wanted so help. Tattu was very quick to help and has amazing customer service. I was kept up to date with the process.

Addi & Ains Boutique

We recently installed this app since the Instagram feature on our home page was going away and Tattu was awesome to work with. They were prompt and so far works great! We would highly recommend and the best part is they have a free version which is what we have used so far.

MAGRE

The App is Great & performs very well. The integration was seamless & the support from Tattu is just brilliant. These guys are offering the best support out there. She understood even the trickiest of requirement via email communication itself & delivered as per our exact requirement. A big thumbs up!!

Midnight Co.

The support from Tattu is second to none. She is always very friendly and eager to make any changes you need happen quickly.
10/10 would recommend.

Gooby

We needed to find an alternative solution when Instagram made changes to their API so we couldn't use the built-in Instagram section anymore. We are a dog harness and apparel company so showing off life photos of our products via Instagram is important to us. We use Out of the Sandbox theme and they suggested Shop Instagram. The customer support team in particular "Tattu" is super friendly and easy to communicate. There's not much back and forth as she tries to resolve your issue in one shot. Great customer service will always win my support. Highly recommend it.

Blue District

Very fast and easy communication with the developers. The app works great, super easy to use and install. I like it a lot.

April 18, 2020

Thank you sooo much for sharing your feedback! We are thrilled that you loved your experience! :)

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks a ton for your kind words!~