Reviews (312)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram posts into their websites, enhancing visual appeal and user experience. They value the tagging feature for direct product access, translation options, and responsive support. The app is praised for its ease of use, customization options, and reliable performance. Features such as image filtering based on hashtags, showcasing Instagram photos on product pages, and enabling shopping directly from Instagram posts are highlighted. Merchants also note its ability to convert traffic to sales and compatibility with Shopify's Translation API.

September 23, 2019

Great App! We have been getting a lot of inquiries from a few test posts we have done. We will be trying out the paid version in a couple months as well!

Inox Jewelry India
India
April 12, 2017

Great app, easy to use. Customer service professional and rapid. We reached out for help in setting up and it was taken care of immediately.

Mamazoo 5
Brazil
Edited April 7, 2020

Super helpful and service minded support, they helped me set it up quickly and where very fast to assist me and even helped me to personalize it to my store. I can warmly recommend this app.

ZOE HOOP JEWELRY
Sweden
August 12, 2015

Love the app and the super-slick interface both for the customer and to administer!

Eldar was great with his support and got me up and running with the integration quickly.

So far so good! Just what I was looking for.

Ultimateswimfin Com
June 25, 2020

Our online store uses a lot of Instagram for marketing so we decided to add the shopping feature to our site. I checked a few others but these app is just spot on. We love the clean and polish look and a sign which indicates that customers can buy the products and variety of layouts. The language editor is also very useful as our site is in Japanese! On top of that the team are very quick to respond and so helpful with the set up! Thank you so much guys!!!

Vociana
Japan
June 27, 2019

Very great help and customer service. Definitely recommend anyone to use them if your theme doesn't offer it!

Trunk Up
February 21, 2017

The SocialShopWave team is extremely knowledgeable and very very professional! Their customer service is impeccable! Very happy working with Eldar and his team. They attend to every request I have made. They work in a matter of "They're not satisfied until we, the customer is satisfied" Thank you guys! We need more developers out here like you!

Theboutique Pixelsupply
January 16, 2017

Great product and works as it says!

Shades Shop
April 12, 2017

Great! Really easy to intergrate on to your website and looks good!

Rivehrcosmetics
February 27, 2020

Great customer support from their team, and the app seems to work well. They'll even apply slight modifications so it'll be just how we want it. Thanks!

American Fighter