Reviews (312)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram posts into their websites, enhancing visual appeal and user experience. They value the tagging feature for direct product access, translation options, and responsive support. The app is praised for its ease of use, customization options, and reliable performance. Features such as image filtering based on hashtags, showcasing Instagram photos on product pages, and enabling shopping directly from Instagram posts are highlighted. Merchants also note its ability to convert traffic to sales and compatibility with Shopify's Translation API.

February 27, 2020

Great customer support from their team, and the app seems to work well. They'll even apply slight modifications so it'll be just how we want it. Thanks!

American Fighter
Over 2 years using the app
May 14, 2020

I recently installed the app and wanted so help. Tattu was very quick to help and has amazing customer service. I was kept up to date with the process.

Minimajesty
April 28, 2017

Amazing service. Quick response from support as well

Nadashta
Edited April 26, 2017

After searching through multiple shoppable IG apps, I decided on Shoppable Instagram Galleries. Although I just got setup to use the app, I'm sure I will revisit later to followup my review on the app's features. I can truly say the representative was EXTREMELY helpful and never gave up on making sure my IG was set up as I envisioned. In this fast paced world where 'ok' customer service is even rare, I am very pleased with the diligence and respectful service I received from Shoppable representative Kalys Salmakbaev.

Not only did Shoppable GREAT customer service impress me it also motivates me to 'pass it forward' when assisting others.

Thanks a million!

Priscilla

P.S.
There is one feature I request Shoppable InstaShop improves and that is the photo gallery on Instagram. Currently, its only set up to show single line images. It would be great if it displayed the images two or three to each row.

Privategarb
September 4, 2017

The Shoppable Instagram app is exactly what I was looking for. Eldar has been very helpful with all of my installation and customization questions. He always responds quickly. I have had a great experience with the app and the excellent customer service.

Lavender Girl 2
June 26, 2017

Great app and great customer service!
I neeeced galleries in every single One of my product pages and also in my regular pages and homepage . Eldar from shopable instagram help me set them up and pretty much did everything for me thank you so much for making our life easier, thank you so much for your constant support !

Inna Trend
February 11, 2020

Very helpful and responsive support. The app was set up in minutes...we requested an additional change and it was immediately taken care of.

MayaMam Weavers
May 10, 2017

AMAZING FAST SERVICE. EXTREMELY HELPFUL. THANK YOU!

Sck The Label
Edited March 12, 2020

I just installed this app. So far so good but the customer service was outstanding during the install!

SaltyGirl Beauty
Edited April 30, 2019

Great app, even better customer service. When the app needed to be reinstalled after changing my IG handle, I couldn't get it to load. Eldar got me back up and running with no issues. Highly recommend! Thank you.

Embrew