Reviews (312)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram posts into their websites, enhancing visual appeal and user experience. They value the tagging feature for direct product access, translation options, and responsive support. The app is praised for its ease of use, customization options, and reliable performance. Features such as image filtering based on hashtags, showcasing Instagram photos on product pages, and enabling shopping directly from Instagram posts are highlighted. Merchants also note its ability to convert traffic to sales and compatibility with Shopify's Translation API.

June 7, 2022

I use this app on my storefront to feature an Instagram feed. There was an issue with displaying the feed to which I reached out for support. Alex was my point of contact & communicated with me right away, being able to get the developers to fix the issue. Great communication & support.

Swimline
Growave replied April 18, 2023

Greetings of the day team at Swimline,🤩

You have our sincerest gratitude for leaving us a cosmically cool review. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.💐🤍

Thanks again and have a magnificent day!

January 20, 2017

This was one of the easiest one to configure. I contacted support and they were prompt in responding for assistance in adding it to my theme. It is located on the home page of my website. www.zivalash.com. You can customize how your post are displayed and which pics will be shown in the grid.

Ziva Lash
November 16, 2018

Great app and easy to install - and the customer service is incredible. Eldar was really helpful and communicated quickly with all questions I had. Highly recommend.

D'Adélia
Portugal
September 20, 2018

great product. amazing support! thank you so much. highly recommend for all who want insta gallery on homepage and product page

GEMMED
July 22, 2016

Brilliant service. The team responded to my questions really quickly and gave me a solution. I quickly upgraded to the paid version and am really happy with the 'shop it' feature - looks great. Definitely recommend this.

Elle Adhira
August 1, 2016

I've never seen customer service this good. Professional and competent, this team means business. Cheers!

New Ava Shop
March 2, 2020

Since APi dissapear this app is perfect for transition, it works very nice and the staff are the most polite.

Darley Arabian
Mexico
March 29, 2017

We definitly loved our experience with this app! The developers respond to your questions very quickly and fix everything you want ! Also, Eldar (the CEO) gave me the best service I ever had with any other apps in Shopify.

KaseMe Team :)

Kaseme
January 30, 2018

I went through quite a few over-priced shoppable IG apps before coming to this one. So glad I didn't give!! Not only is it super user friendly but they have constant HELPFUL chat support. Thumbs up all the way!

Lexypexy
January 9, 2018

Great app - very easy to use. Phenomenal support team that can integrate any way you need and very responsive.

Glyder Apparel