Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

by Growave

Shoppable Instagram gallery that sell. Instagram Shop + Slider

Gnome & Bow

App was great as advertised and the best of all is the customer service and quick response time. Highly recommended.

Kopper Kreation

Couldn't recommend this app more it integrated seamlessly to my homepage and Eldar was an ace at answering my questions. Love that it is customizable too which is a big advantage on some of the other apps!

Miss Happiness

Very easy to setup and the app has all you need to have your instagram shop in your online store. We are using at our both stores. Very helpful and quick support.

Chloe & Olive

The app is everything we wanted! Tattu answered our questions in lightning speed and was a true pleasure to work with. Thank you, Tattu!

Jane Bartel Jewelry

I am very happy with Shop Instagram & UGC. The very helpful Tattu Kachieva in support was able to help me integrate my IG feed and imbed it on my home page as well as set up my IG shoppable page. I probably could have figured it out myself but I certainly appreciated the quick help. My theme is through Out of the Sandbox and they have tested all of their themes to make sure that they work with UGC. So far so good!

nairobijackets

The support was amazing , the intergration was quite easy. Tattu literally held my hand throughout the whole integration process.

MayaMam Weavers

Very helpful and responsive support. The app was set up in minutes...we requested an additional change and it was immediately taken care of.

SVORN

Amazing support. They set up the app on my store exactly the way I wanted it to be. Easiest 5-star review I ever written.

Forevercrystals

The customer service is amazing!! Easy to install and they even custom coded some things. Great App!!!

Inox Jewelry India

Great App! We have been getting a lot of inquiries from a few test posts we have done. We will be trying out the paid version in a couple months as well!