Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

by Growave

Shoppable Instagram gallery that sell. Instagram Shop + Slider

finelineflag

Good communication and information for installing the app. Up and running in no time. I had a problem which was solved quickly.

April 15, 2020

Thank you very much for leaving us such a wonderful review! :)

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority and we are thrilled that you loved your experience! Thank you for staying with us!

Texas Closet & Co.

I wanted to setup and use this app but it does not work in Google Chrome. I work off of my companies computer and cannot download any 'extensions' or other browsers to bypass this.

April 15, 2020

Dear merchant, we are sorry to hear that you had such experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We would like to confirm that our app works on Google Chrome. Please know that your case was an exception. As for now, we suppose your browser might be outdated...as you are the only merchant who has reported this.

However, as you can see from other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our merchants. And we have been craving to make things right asap. We have already sent a couple of emails with possible workarounds but never heard back... :(

We are always happy to discuss such issues and resolve them ASAP. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact insta@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

The Preferred Bird

www.thepreferredbird.com loves the app and especially the support ! - Extremely easy to install and user friendly !

ZOE HOOP JEWELRY

Super helpful and service minded support, they helped me set it up quickly and where very fast to assist me and even helped me to personalize it to my store. I can warmly recommend this app.

Canga Shop

App works as described. I thought it'd help my IG account to be able to tag products from the catalog to IG but that was not the case. Still, it works on the website.

April 15, 2020

Thank you for bringing this into our attention dear merchant! :)

We would like to let you know that we carried scheduled server maintenance and improvement work that took just a few minutes and we are really sorry that you found yourself at the exact same time trying to install the app...

The good news is that our app has already been installed and you can see our shoppable gallery on the homepage of your store! Would you mind taking a look?

By the way, we have sent a couple of emails over the past few days and hope to get your response.

We are always happy to discuss any questions. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact insta@growave.io or we can jump on a quick call. :)

Jade Palms

Love the app and especially the customer support. Tattu is a joy to work with and quickly makes the requested changes.

Soul Quartz

Thank you Tattu, very very helpful in setting up this ap in my store. Looks great and works well too. Thank you

Homeplistic

This app is gorgeous! I love the way it looks on my store and how easy it is to update. Great customer service that help you with all your request!

Onsen.my

Many thanks to the service Tattu Kachieva has provided, even though I'm only in the 'Free' plan. Useful app to replace 'Social Feed' Shopify functionality, which was depreciated recently.

Tote Stories

Very positive experience with customer service, implementing a special request that we had to make the app even better. It is now possible to tag specific product variants, which is of great help when you feature a specific product that has different sizes and prices. Fast working, professional, helpful and committed to solving problems!

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! You just made our hearts completely melt! :)

Reading such reviews, we feel energized and want to work even harder to make our app better! Thank you!~