Reviews (312)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram posts into their websites, enhancing visual appeal and user experience. They value the tagging feature for direct product access, translation options, and responsive support. The app is praised for its ease of use, customization options, and reliable performance. Features such as image filtering based on hashtags, showcasing Instagram photos on product pages, and enabling shopping directly from Instagram posts are highlighted. Merchants also note its ability to convert traffic to sales and compatibility with Shopify's Translation API.

May 20, 2017

Excellent customer service! Thank you

Calista West
About 4 years using the app
October 17, 2017

Good app and great customer service! Easily dealt with problems via their chat in the app window in my store admin side.

S U F Helsinki
Finland
About 4 years using the app
August 8, 2016

For now, I only use the free version. Everything is pretty clear and well designed for us to set up a perfect Instagram feed on our website.

Preciovs
Belgium
March 12, 2020

Works well, good customer service for a small app, works smoothly for the most part.

The team is good and have ironed out bugs pretty quickly each time we mentioned it, such as Instagram text formatting not being correctly carried over - > solved within a day, app stopped appearing in some sections of website -> solved within an hour.

ATS Tiles & Bathrooms
October 31, 2017

Impeccable service! I love that one of the co-founders is always fixing your problem and replying extremely quickly. So when you get an email from them, be sure that there is a solution in it ;) ! Cannot wait to see how it will impact conversion rates.

Alive Boutique
March 14, 2017

Great Help! Excellent service.

Thank You!

Mala And Coco
September 13, 2018

I love this app you can tag a number of products and the images will appear on the homepage, a dedicated page and the tagged product page.

They also installed the app for me and put up with me asking them to change it 3 times.

Would highly recommend this app and the company.

Phoenix Fitness
Edited April 23, 2020

App works as described. I thought it'd help my IG account to be able to tag products from the catalog to IG but that was not the case. Still, it works on the website.

Canga Shop
Growave replied April 15, 2020

Thank you for bringing this into our attention dear merchant! :)

We would like to let you know that we carried scheduled server maintenance and improvement work that took just a few minutes and we are really sorry that you found yourself at the exact same time trying to install the app...

The good news is that our app has already been installed and you can see our shoppable gallery on the homepage of your store! Would you mind taking a look?

By the way, we have sent a couple of emails over the past few days and hope to get your response.

We are always happy to discuss any questions. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact insta@growave.io or we can jump on a quick call. :)

October 6, 2017

great app/great service! Eldar was very responsive to my questions.

Ecojotstore
March 9, 2020

Brilliant app with an even better support team. We've done a bit of research and currently, this is the best app for the Instagram feed/tagging products. Using it on three different stores.

CO2Art.us