Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories (1-Click Setup)

EIGHTYNINE | エイティナイン オンラインストア

instagram highlights plugins doesn't work properly
deleted highlights remain on the page. *support team can manually fix the problem easy to connect

April 6, 2021

Hello, I have already removed deleted highlights when you contacted me on customer support, request you to please check and confirm?

- Vishwesh Shetty

Globalseed

このアプリはセットアップが簡単で素晴らしいです。Vishweshという名前のサポートは、私たちのWebサイトのInstagramフィードのサイズをカスタマイズするのに役立ちました。どうもありがとう。!

Boutique Soapz

I have just started to use the app but have found the help very eager to help out with my problems. Everything is fixed quickly. I just message them and someone comes back with the problem all fixed up. Thank you, great service.

Dipped By The B. Brand

The installation was quick and the widget was instantly placed on my site. However, I did want to change the placement of it. I used the customer service to make my request and within 10 minutes it was changed. Great app, very convenient with speedy customer service!

Joëlle Martine

Beautiful and easy to use! So far, it only does stories OR highlights, not both, but I'm sure that will be added in the future. The posts reel looks gorgeous on my pages.

LNCM The Brand

It looks pretty and customer service was very helpful. I love how it looks on my website it was hard at first.

Social Justice Jewelry

The support team is quick to respond and give easy to follow instructions for Instagram and fix stuff on their end. It would be great if I could tag products to encourage customers to directly shop. I appreciate this app because most customers post a story seeing my jewelry and I couldn't capture the proof of sale, now I can. Like the discount for a post feature too. The wished for features and early review before any discount/post use are the reason for 4 stars. Will update after a month.

abacus bazzar

Thanks guys I appreciate the help I ma homeless doing from my phone I need to start somewhere with u guys you are the start with me thank u

Weave Central

I just downloaded the app. It was easy and seems to give clear instruction on how to further install all the parts that need to work on the feed. Hope it works well.

Angel Lux

Esta super bien, me encanto, me costo un poco aprender a usarlo pero en el momento que aprendi me fui como gorda en tobogan

May 29, 2020

Gracias por la amable revisión. Si necesita alguna personalización con Instagram Feed and Stories o ayuda con la aplicación en el futuro. No dude en enviarnos un mensaje en el chat del cliente :)

Previous 1