InstaFeedStory: Instagram Feed

Beautiful Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories & Highlight

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagram Feed + Stories

Zattron

Location India

This app is good. Currently having issues showing all the feed. one image is not visible. Other than that, pretty easy to use

February 2, 2022

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, we have resolved the issue for the broken image. All your images are loading perfectly now on your website. Could you please check and let me know if you need help with anything else.

Would appreciate it if you could revise your rating to 5 star if you are happy with the quick support :)

natureLAB-cosmetics

Location Germany

Installation und Einrichtung sehr einfach. Support ist schnell und hilfreich. Eine genaue Anpassungen an den Shop/Layout bleibt dadurch aus. Was sich aber nicht negativ auswirkt.

Owhen's Box

Works great! If you need any help with the app they are quick to getting back with you... which I appreciate.

Dripp N Beauti "THE HUSTLE"

I just added the app to my store and so far so good. I will write another review after May 1st once my shop go live. The app was easy to add and I hope that it gives great results

EIGHTYNINE | エイティナイン オンラインストア

Location Japan

instagram highlights plugins doesn't work properly
deleted highlights remain on the page. *support team can manually fix the problem easy to connect

April 6, 2021

Hello, I have already removed deleted highlights when you contacted me on customer support, request you to please check and confirm?

- Vishwesh Shetty

Globalseed

Location Japan
Time spent using app 22 minutes

このアプリはセットアップが簡単で素晴らしいです。Vishweshという名前のサポートは、私たちのWebサイトのInstagramフィードのサイズをカスタマイズするのに役立ちました。どうもありがとう。!

Boutique Soapz

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have just started to use the app but have found the help very eager to help out with my problems. Everything is fixed quickly. I just message them and someone comes back with the problem all fixed up. Thank you, great service.

Dipped By The B. Brand

The installation was quick and the widget was instantly placed on my site. However, I did want to change the placement of it. I used the customer service to make my request and within 10 minutes it was changed. Great app, very convenient with speedy customer service!

Joëlle Martine

Time spent using app About 2 months

Beautiful and easy to use! So far, it only does stories OR highlights, not both, but I'm sure that will be added in the future. The posts reel looks gorgeous on my pages.

LNCM The Brand

It looks pretty and customer service was very helpful. I love how it looks on my website it was hard at first.

Previous 1