Tag your posts & stories
Let people discover your products while they browse their Instagram feed.
Sell on Instagram
Let customers check out from your posts & stories without leaving Instagram.
Highlight your shoppable posts
Add a shop tab to your profile and let shoppers browse your tagged products.
About Instagram channel
Sell on Instagram
Give shoppers a way to buy from your store on Instagram by tagging products in your photos. Use the Instagram channel to connect your Facebook products to your Instagram account. Tag up to 5 products per photo and let customers check out without leaving Instagram. Once you’ve tagged products in 9 posts, a shop tab will show up on your profile that lets shoppers browse your shoppable posts—all in one place. You can also choose to further the reach of your tagged posts using Instagram's sponsored post ads.
With Shopify and the Instagram channel, you can:
- add Instagram product tagging to your Instagram business profile
- connect your store’s Facebook product catalog to your Instagram business profile
- add shopping tags to your posts & stories and let customers purchase from your online store without leaving Instagram.
- fulfill orders placed on Instagram
To use the Instagram channel, you need to:
- have the Facebook channel
- be an admin for a Facebook Page approved to sell on Facebook
- have the online store channel
- have an Instagram business profile
- be located in one of the eligible countries
Overall rating Based on 321 reviews
Most recent reviews
Rogue Nerd Lifestyle
I tried to connect it to my store about a month ago, tried to get support, and still haven't gotten anything other than a message saying my store is not approved. I don't sell age restricted items, and have remade my store 2 times with brand new products in the meantime. No change. Apparently the standards don't matter.
None of my products are approved and linked to my store. In the beginning everything was fine then went down hill afterwards with no customer support or anyone explaining what happened. A waste...
It doesn't work. I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. All my products just say 'in review' or don't get accepted.