Bulk Discount Manager PRO

Bulk Discount Manager PRO

by DLA Group

Schedule Sales & Special Offers with Our Product Discount App

HK Accessories Official

Just installed the app! So far it does what it says. Will test it further and then write more. Although I feel it's a bit overpriced but let's see... testing it further may change my mind.

DomUnique, LLC

thanks this app is awesome! my boutique coach recommended it and it works! this app really really really really works! use this app!

Creedance and Co

I like how the app applies discount to every product in store, saves a lot of time. But the only problem I had was when the sale is over and I deleted the discount rule, the little label tags that says 'save $1' remains on the products. The apps customer service was helpful and solved my problem.

Luganaborsa

The app does exactly what I need: don't change prices manually. Just a few clicks and all prices will be discounted on autopilot! It helps me greatly due to Black Friday time!

Hobby Stories

Just the perfect app to manage prices during the sale period. Simple to manage and works really fast.

Hola Hobby

A must-have app for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale! I like the option to exclude certain products, so don't need to select products manually.

Menorca Sandals

Really impressed with this app - editing all prices at once for the BFCM sales was a breeze - I've decided to keep it and support it as it was really important to be able to set prices to a specific $ amount (which I didnt seem to be able to do with anyone else).

kimmieblmt

This app was very easy to use!!! I used it for the first time for cyber Monday. It made it easy for my discounts to start and stop when I wanted them to.

Starr's Crafts and Gifts

This is exactly what I was looking for. It made it so easy to update the sale price in just a couple of clicks.

Choir Love

Very easy install, easy configuration and looks like everything is working properly with the discounts thus far!