Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

99Phố

A great app to handle my very complex international shipping scenarios. Support is above and beyond by Joel. Highly recommended.

Gift Rebellion

Great shipping app for complex shipping scenarios. Fast, very informative support. Thanks again Joel.

MISHIBOX

This is definitely the BEST shipping rate management app on Shopify. We have used other ones, but this one is (1) user-friendly, (2) extremely robust, and (3) has awesome customer service (thanks, Joel).

It basically solved a major problem that we had been experiencing for years related to discounts/free shipping minimums/and excluding specific collections. We run a subscription box business in conjunction with a shop, so our shipping needs are a bit particular. We could not find a Shopify app that could give us the shipping set-up that we wanted, so we talked to several Shopify experts who either told us we could not have the set-up we wanted because it was (1) not a simple task and would require more $$$, or (2) it could not be done.

We were doubtful when Joel told us that Intuitive Shipping could definitely be set up to our specifications. We have been testing this app for a while now and it really does what everyone else said could not be done without expensive customization. $30/month for Intuitive Shipping is nothing compared to how much money we will be saving because of this app.

This app also made it very easy to add in our shipping rates. We have a lot of rates that we need to add in manually. The "copy" feature this app has is such a huge time-saver.

Love love love this app and would highly recommend it.

Shoplivylu

Intuitive Shipping solved ALL of our problems regarding different shipping rules based on customer tags. Their app is user-friendly, easy to navigate and easy to set up. Their customer service is phenomenal as well. We tried many other shipping apps and this is by far the best.

Senderopc

It's no surprise to me that this app only has 5-star reviews. This app increases our revenue by offering our customers accurate shipping quotes and ensures that the right products ship in the right packaging. Their customer service is exceptional and anyone who ships products in different package sizes needs this app.

Cam

American Genrators

The Best Shipping APP on Shopify by FAR!

State Bicycle Co

Intuitive Shipping has worked great for our store. We've set-up direct to consumer shipping for flat rate and free shipping options. We've also added some expedited shipping options. These options are only available to our direct sales customers, and we have completely different shipping options for our wholesalers. This app solved our problems of wanting to offer completely different shipping options to our direct sales and wholesale customers. Oh, the support is fantastic too!

Diamond K Country

The Support that I have received by Intuitive shipping, has been outstanding. Many other apps should take note.

If you are looking for a Shipping app, that will allow you to give custom shipping rates or anything else that you could dream of for your shipping, this App is the way to go!

Pe Energy

This app will save you Money! Awesome support! Hands down. Thank you!

Painted Peace The Art Of Stephanie Burgess

Switching to Intuitive Shipping has proven to be a brilliant choice for my online business. It obliterates the app I was using before. It is surprisingly easy to get up and running and does a very good job of accurately generating shipping charges. It has alleviated all the stress I used to have in the shipping department. Additionally, the support team is exceptional. Issues are quickly addressed and problems are fixed immediately when they rarely arise. To be clear, any problems I've had are not within the app, but silly mistakes made on my part. This is by far, the best, most user friendly shipping app I have ever attached to my Shopify store. I cannot recommend Intuitive Shipping highly enough.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13