Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

RCbenchmark

Our objective was to have customers see the same shipping price as what we end up paying the carrier. It seemed none of the Apps could do this task correctly! This was the only app we found that could accurately do what they call 4D boxing, to calculate the shipping based on what fits in the various shipping boxes we have. Their support team was very responsive.

Orchard St.

This app works wonderfully and is very simple and, yes you guessed it, intuitive to use. Shipping scenarios for online businesses can get very complicated, so it is so helpful to have a platform that organises it logically. The capabilities of this app seem quite vast.

BodyHealth

I love this app! I have tried almost every shipping app in the store... yes, I've probably tried that one and none of them are as reliable and straightforward as Intuitive Shipping. In fact, the only thing better than the app, is the customer service. Joel is extremely helpful, responsive, transparent, and friendly. I wish that he could be my CS rep for all of my apps.

For whatever reason, my company has some of the most complicated shipping rules that have ever existed. I've driven other developers to the edge of crazy, but, to my recollection, Joel was able to accomplish every single one of my tasks with grace. He wasn't stumped for longer than a few seconds and if something couldn't be done the initial way I thought it should be, he helped me find a solution, every time of which, was better than the original.

Do NOT waste your time trying others. Just simply use Intuitive Shipping! I guarantee you will be happy you did.

Musique Red One Music

It's doing exactly what we were looking for. Great app! Everything is so made clear and simple ! Thank you :)

AfroCentric Beauty

One of the most difficult aspects of launching my e-commerce business was putting together shipping tailored logistics for a small business with a complex shipping scenarios.

I have multiple types of products of varying sizes and shape on my website. I haven't come across one shipping arrangement that the Intuitive App isn't prepared for.
Afrocentricbeauty.com

Cedar and Moss

We use this app to calculate dimensional FedEx shipping rates. It does a much better job than other apps we tried and is actually cheaper! Their support team has been amazing and responsive.

OneSecond Supplements

Need to do complex shipping rules? No problem! Need to build rules around item properties (such as is this recurring?) No problem! Want to offer only one shipping option but rate shop the best price from different carriers? No problem! And I'm sure I have yet to discover only 1% of what can be done. Great app.

99Phố

A great app to handle my very complex international shipping scenarios. Support is above and beyond by Joel. Highly recommended.

Gift Rebellion

Great shipping app for complex shipping scenarios. Fast, very informative support. Thanks again Joel.

MISHIBOX

This is definitely the BEST shipping rate management app on Shopify. We have used other ones, but this one is (1) user-friendly, (2) extremely robust, and (3) has awesome customer service (thanks, Joel).

It basically solved a major problem that we had been experiencing for years related to discounts/free shipping minimums/and excluding specific collections. We run a subscription box business in conjunction with a shop, so our shipping needs are a bit particular. We could not find a Shopify app that could give us the shipping set-up that we wanted, so we talked to several Shopify experts who either told us we could not have the set-up we wanted because it was (1) not a simple task and would require more $$$, or (2) it could not be done.

We were doubtful when Joel told us that Intuitive Shipping could definitely be set up to our specifications. We have been testing this app for a while now and it really does what everyone else said could not be done without expensive customization. $30/month for Intuitive Shipping is nothing compared to how much money we will be saving because of this app.

This app also made it very easy to add in our shipping rates. We have a lot of rates that we need to add in manually. The "copy" feature this app has is such a huge time-saver.

Love love love this app and would highly recommend it.