Intuitive Shipping , 418 reviews

4.9

This app is praised for its highly customizable shipping solutions, including features like "Smartboxing" for efficient packaging and "Scenarios" for different shipping methods. Merchants appreciate the customer support and the app's integration capabilities. While some find the setup complex, professional help is available. It's known to save time and improve accuracy in shipping quotes, helping to avoid losses from inaccurate estimates.

March 21, 2024

The app works perfectly for our complex shipping needs. It was very easy to setup and configure shipping settings and the support team was incredibly responsive to the questions that I had

Mulch Mound
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied March 25, 2024

We're very happy that Intuitive Shipping is helping you manage the complexity with your shipping and it's great to hear that you're getting the help you need when you need it. Thank you for taking a few moments to share this with others! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you get stuck on something or just have a question about Intuitive Shipping.

February 20, 2024

Support team is fast and responsive, very helpful. Glad to have this app on our store

Fondussimo
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied March 6, 2024

We appreciate you taking a few moments to share this with others! We're glad to hear that Intuitive Shipping is having such a positive impact on your business and your shipping needs. Our team is always here to help if you run into any concerns or just have a simple question.

March 3, 2024

Very responsive support!
Works really well and they are always supportive when we have any question!

Sugoi Mart by Japan Crate
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied March 6, 2024

Thank you! We're so happy to hear that you're getting the support you need when it's needed, and that Intuitive Shipping is helping you succeed with shipping. We look forward to helping you again should the need arise!

May 23, 2023

Michael Janes provided exceptional customer service and technical guidance throughout the entire setup process. I would say the customer support combined with the simplicity of platform (truly intuitive) make this one of my favorite apps I've worked with; and I've worked with hundreds. Top notch all around!

Goodbye UTI at The Newtriment Store
3 months using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied May 25, 2023

Amazing! Thank you so much for the high praise. We're happy to hear your experiences with Intuitive Shipping have been so positive, and that Michael has been taking good care of you. Our dev team appreciates the love for the user interface! If the need should arise, we're here to help! Don't hesitate to reach out to us.

July 11, 2023

Intuitive shipping stands by it's name... INTUITIVE!
We are fairly new to the platform and are just scratching the surface. So far it has accomplished are need to determine shipping rates based on postal codes and radius. The support team is very knowledgeable about the app and are available most of the time.

Renoz
4 months using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied July 18, 2023

We very much appreciate you taking time to share your experiences with Intuitive Shipping so far. It's great to hear you're getting the most out of our location-based and distance-based ship features and that our team is there to help when the need arises. We are happy to lend a hand when called upon, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have a question or run into an issue. We're here to help!

July 19, 2023

Super powerful app, can and probably will do anything when it comes to shipping. I've used quite a few shipping apps now for complex requirements and I wish I started here. Given its capability there is a learning curve, but the moment I felt I needed some assistance I reached-out and had my solution sorted same day. Outstanding support! Definitely recommend.

The Packaging People
21 days using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied August 1, 2023

Thank you for this! We appreciate you taking time to share your experiences with Intuitive Shipping, and we're happy they have been overwhelmingly positive. We know that shipping can be complex. Intuitive Shipping can do a lot and we're glad that you're getting the quick help you require when the need arises. If you do run into any issues or have any questions at all, please reach out to our team. We're here to help!

June 13, 2023

Great app and amazing customer service! Greg helped me set it up the right way and when ups made changes, he helped me with testing and setting up the new account. Super responsive, helpful, nice and knowledgeable.

customboxes.io
4 months using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied June 16, 2023

Thank you for taking a few moments to share this! It's great to hear that Greg was able to help get you set up and running. Greg and our entire support team are here to help you if you have any questions about Intuitive Shipping or if you run into any issues.

June 16, 2023

The folks at Intuitive are always very quick to answer my support tickets with helpful and thorough instructions to solve the problem. Our store is grateful!

CKS Online
About 2 years using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied June 16, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with Intuitive Shipping, and we're glad to hear you're getting the help you need. Thank you! Our team is always ready to help if you have questions or run into any issues. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

August 20, 2023

Great shipping app and awesome support! They are very quick with support and offer a tonne of help with on-boarding and installation. It's a great app that I'd recommend to anyone!

The Graze Anatomy
5 months using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied September 5, 2023

Thank you for the recommendation! It's great to hear that you're getting assistance from our support team when the need arises, and that your experience with Intuitive Shipping has been so positive. We're here to help, so please let us know if you need any further assistance or have any questions.

June 29, 2023

We have had a fantastic experience onboarding this application into our store. After searching for an app that could effectively accommodate the shipping rules we needed to install (especially for the warmer months), we landed on Intuitive Shipping.

Their strong reviews initially roped us in to give them a try, but the support from their team (S/O to Michael & Paul) from the very start kept us hooked. It has been great. From the simple fixes to the more complex requests, they were timely and responsive and have helped ensure that this will be an app we will use for the foreseeable future.

I'd like to say we have it all sorted, but I'm sure I will be dropping into their inbox again soon

Despaña Brand Foods
15 days using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied June 30, 2023

We're happy you found us! And it's great to hear that the support you're receiving is living up to the hype! Michael, Paul and the rest of our team are here to help with anything you need, so please don't be shy about dropping into our inbox.