Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
January 17, 2022

This will make is so easy and i must say it is easy to use and understand great hope to see this work on POS

Smart Watch South Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 days
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to share this! If we can assist you or answer any questions you might have, please reach out to our support team. We're here to help!

When using Intuitive Shipping with Shopify POS, if you're using POS Lite, it doesn't support shipping options, so it won't interact with our system. If you're using POS Pro, orders that require shipping will pull shipping rates from our system as they do for online checkout.

January 6, 2022

This app has let us set up worldwide posting with several carriers, there are a lot of shipping scenarios available and it is easy to use. The support has been great too, any queries or questions resolved straight away. Great App and partner for our website.

Twinings
Time spent using app: 9 months
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 6, 2022

Our team has thoroughly enjoyed working with you! We look forward to a continued partnership, and to helping you whenever the need arises. Thank you for taking a few moments to share your Intuitive Shipping experiences with others. It is very much appreciated!

December 25, 2021

This is a great app that delivers on everything it promises with a great team that's always ready to help.

CBO.Jan-Supply
Time spent using app: 4 months
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 4, 2022

Thank you for taking a few moments to share this! It's great to hear that Intuitive Shipping is helping you succeed with shipping. Please us know if you have any questions!

December 10, 2021

I've downloaded and uninstalled so many shipping apps before finding the holy grail which fit my exact business needs. My business is conducted locally however it is divided into many districts and suburbs which all have their own delivery time slots provided by local logistics company. Intuitive Shipping has saved me a lot of headaches and more time on my business. PROS: conditions to fit all types of scenarios (locally or internationally), many options within options, AND/OR conditions (not all apps support OR functions), simplistic and easy to navigate UI and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the app operates within the default flows of Shopify. Many other apps have the delivery options conducted at CART page which can ruin the overall flow, theme, and feeling of the purchasing experience - this app follows the default Shopify flow which consumers are used to with no surprises. Their support is also extremely quick, friendly and helpful. Their team quickly solved a problem I was facing within a few hours - it was within their off-hours but responded once they opened. CONS: A bit of a steep learning curve to fully learn its massive capabilities - the FAQ and help guide is sufficient but wished for more YouTube tutorials from their channel for folow-throughs.

addmeat
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 18 days
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this! We're elated to hear Intuitive Shipping is exactly what you needed to turn the shipping experience on your store into a positive one. We do appreciate your all of feedback, including your comments about learning the software. We will be adding more video tutorials soon. In the meantime, we do offer free onboarding sessions with our support team to provide businesses with advice on the best way to configure the app based on different shipping requirements. These can be scheduled right from the app's Get Started page any time after installing Intuitive Shipping. If you do need any help in the future, our team is here for you!

December 3, 2021

Excellent App. It takes care of all our complicated shipping scenarios and conditions. Also, support is awesome, they helped us with the setup and all issues that we had always promptly.

Orchid-Tree
India
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied December 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing this! It means a lot to our entire team, and it helps other merchants make an informed decision. It always amazes us how complex and diverse shipping strategies can be. We're always up to the challenge. And we're always here to lend a hand if you're not sure about something.

December 2, 2021

I'm using the app to set different packages based on product quantity and it is simply amazing. I had the first help to configure it properly and Michael Janes was just perfect. It's easy to use and I was insecure to do it by myself, so this help was what I needed. Their customer support is excellent!

Sunrise Greenhouses Ltd.
Time spent using app: 2 months
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied December 3, 2021

We're so happy to hear you've been able to get the help you need to get you started! Michael and the rest of our team are here to help whenever you get stuck or just have a question about Intuitive Shipping. Thank you for taking a moment to write this. It is very much appreciated!

November 24, 2021

This app was a huge help to set up some pretty complicated shipping scenarios with multiple rates for a bunch of different product types! The technical support is fantastic!

Coast Appliances
Time spent using app: 10 months
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 26, 2021

Amazing to hear Intuitive Shipping was able to handle your complex setup! And thank you for taking a few moments out of your day to share your experiences. We very much appreciate it! Let us know if we can help with anything further.

November 23, 2021

From start to finish, I am COMPLETELY blown away by Intuitive Shipping! First let me say...it's so CRAZY to me that with as advanced (and "expensive") as Shopify is that they haven't developed a way for users to create shipping scenarios right within the app. I guess that's a good thing for app developers, but I digress. I needed help with getting some shipping settings together after launching two new products on my store. The guys at Intuitive Shipping (Hey Greg and Paul) literally saved my butt! The customer service was on POINT. They delivered fast. They broke down how to use the app. I could go on and on and on! Simply put: I am 100% happy with my decision to add them to my store and will be referring them to others who I know could benefit from this app. TRULY impressed (and GRATEFUL). Wish I could give you TEN stars! You guys rock!!

FIX'D
Time spent using app: 1 day
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 26, 2021

And we are completely blown away by this review! Wow!! Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. Everyone on our team sincerely appreciates that you took the time to share this. If you have any questions at all about Intuitive Shipping, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to working with you!

November 11, 2021

Intuitive Shipping really helped us with our store. Our shipping is now more effective and economical thanks to the tools in their app. It helped solve a lot of issues we were having with offering FREE SHIPPING on only certain products. They were also super helpful. Michael and the rest of team took their time to walk us though the initial set-up...and also later when we wanted to make our shipping rules even more effective.

Geek & Co.
Time spent using app: 6 months
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 15, 2021

We very much appreciate that you took a few moments to share how Intuitive Shipping has improved the shipping experience on your store. Our entire team is grateful for this amazing feedback. Thank you!

November 10, 2021

If you are looking for something to deal with any type of Shipping setup, this is the app to go for. The other apps are good but IS really gives you the ability to build out any rule that you like, add markups, integrate with carriers and much more. The interface is friendly but also really powerful and I would advise making yourself familiar with how rules are built and really plan out the logic if you have a complex setup. IS can and will handle it as long as you set things up correctly. If you need assistance, the support is excellent - personally I have gotten myself in a few tangles and always gotten a solution back very quickly with clear instructions. Highly Recommended!

Costumes.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 10, 2021

This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. Shipping can be complex, so our knowledgeable team is always here if you get stuck and need help. It's great to hear our support team helped you overcome some challenges quickly. Please reach out to us again if you have any more questions about Intuitive Shipping.