Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping | Reviews

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

The Sugar Cookie

Absolutely the best shipping app for complex shipping scenarios. Michael was excellent with support, always responding quickly and thoroughly to any question. We love the fact that it can handle our specific needs no matter the product combination. Great for stores that need to define their own shipping times to account for processing and those that pass shipping discounts on to customers. Thanks guys!

Goarmy

I use this app to run our shipping methods, the setup was a breeze given some of the complex issues of creating rules, etc. The support we got was five star, if we had an issue it was resolved within 24 hrs and we can go on working, these guys know their stuff and most of all are patient and understanding. Thanks again "Team Intuitive"

Pop Domo

Love it! Love the support! They were so helpful and eager to get me started. They were exceptionally kind and worked with me with dozens of questions I had for themm

Jones Distilling

The app works exactly as described. Technical support is first class! Between Joel and Paul the setup went as smooth as one can hope for when moving platforms. The app has the great ability of closing off areas based upon postal codes which was key for our company. If your wondering if you can do something in regards to customizing shipping options it is most likely an option in Intuitive Shipping.

The T-Shirt Deli, Co.

The perfect solution to my immediate need of having free shipping allowed on one product only. Works great!

Peak Premium Skirting & Timber Limited

I used this app as it allowed the flexibility for us to designate our delivery postcodes as we couldn't shop to the whole of the UK to begin with. The app is fantastically flexible and has been a dream to allow us to target the UK regions we support, and ensure that anyone who orders from us is within our shopping zones. Further to that, the support has been fantastic, polite, and extremely helpful. I can't recommend it enough!

Marxial

Intuitiva (hace honor a su nombre) y funcional. Tiene algunas limitaciones que esperamos que puedan solucionar en el más corto plazo; sin embargo, para nosotros es la herramienta más completa en el tema de shipping de todas las que hemos probado en Shopify.

n°74 E-Shop

Great app ! So much possibilities and flexibility. We tested many solutions, but Intuitive Shipping can really be considered as the "Swiss Knife" of all the apps. Michael and his team have been just amazing in support by answering questions and finding solutions for my website issues. I can only recommend, tanks so much !

Sandee's Memories & Collectibles

Love working with these guys! Very prompt in answering questions and finding solutions for my website issues. My site just went live recently and the rates during testing were accurate. No other app does what Intuitive Shipping can do and for a good price. Looking forward to a long and prosperous relationship with this company. Thanks so much!

Stay Golden

This app and its developer are amazing. Intuitive Shipping has been a game-changer for us. We are using it in a custom application, and the support team went above and beyond to take care of us.