Reviews (434)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing complex shipping scenarios with its extensive customization options. It's praised for its smart boxing feature, which promotes greener shipping and cost reduction. Merchants appreciate the reliable performance, user-friendly interface, and exceptional customer support. The testing feature, allowing merchants to verify their setup before going live, is also valued. It's reported to significantly improve shipping processes by integrating with multiple carrier accounts for accurate rate calculation. It's ideal for businesses with complex shipping needs, including domestic and international shipping, free shipping, oversize items, and complex variants.

July 6, 2021

It is a great app for a site with multiple products, weight, different box sizes, how much can each box handle. Customer support is amazing (Paul & Michael are just amazing). They are willing to answer all questions, and assist you with the setup. HIghly recommended

MirchiMasalay
August 10, 2020

This app covers a huge variety of possible needs, basing shipping on everything from customer tags, carrier-specific rates, algorithmic packing, etc. As a result, it's necessarily going to have a lot of settings and be a bit confusing.

Luckily, the support is very knowledgeable and helpful. I always appreciate it when the person running support can fix the problem AND help me understand how to make changes myself. Intuitive Shipping has this great support (Dan specifically!)

WFLIII Drums
February 1, 2023

Intuitive Shipping is a great app that provides an easy platform for complex shipping needs. They are always helpful if you need an extra set of eyes to figure out what you want to accomplish. Thanks team.

Pro Team
Pro Cabinet Supply

Pro Cabinet Supply
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 3, 2023

We're so happy to hear Intuitive Shipping is helping you manage your shipping needs so effectively! We appreciate you taking a few moments to share this to help others make an informed decision. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again should the need for assistance arise.

Best regards,

Ron Anderson
Customer Experience Manager

September 25, 2019

I have a pretty complicated setup and this app can handle it all! The setup can be tricky, but there is always someone there to help. Paul is very good at giving clear instructions. I usually ask him to review my settings to be sure I got it right, which he is happy to do. And when I got it wrong, he fixed it for me!

Detail Supply Plaza
Edited April 7, 2020

We spent a lot of time looking for a shipping app that would fit our needs and Intuitive is the crown jewel. The back end allows you to create endless shipping scenarios for all of your logistical desires. In addition, their support team is what makes this app worth getting. Any question I have, they answer at least within 24 hours or sooner and they offer phone 1:1 support whenever you need it. Best shipping app on the market!

Naish USA
Almost 4 years using the app
January 23, 2020

Thank you to Paul and Celeste for all the support in setting up our UK shipping rates by postcode. Very powerful app with multiple configurations. We use FedEx, Royal Mail and DPD. For DPD we needed to split out destination by postcode. Paul also helped us restrict the collect from store option to only be displayed to customers located 25km or less from our premises using Google Maps API. Works great, took me a while to get my head around the setup ,but support have been very patient with me. I highly recommend this App. :-)

Britemax-Direct
Almost 4 years using the app
October 4, 2018

Great shipping app for complex shipping scenarios. Fast, very informative support. Thanks again Joel.

Gift Rebellion
February 9, 2021

The app works really well and solved our shipping needs. Any problems we had were immediately addressed by support. Recommend.

Mountain Falls Mineral Water
South Africa
May 2, 2023

We found the app extremely useful for our not-so-simple set of delivery options. Very good customer service, although I've only had to ask them for help once or two times in over 5 years of using the app. Congratulations! I definitely recommend!

Mobexpert
Romania
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied May 3, 2023

Thank you for the high praise and recommendation! It's great to hear that Intuitive Shipping is helping you manage the complexity with your shipping, and that you're getting the help you require when it is needed. Our team is always here to help if you have any concerns, or even if you just have a question about Intuitive Shipping.

Best regards,

Ron Anderson
Customer Experience Manager

June 14, 2018

This app is a serious lifesaver and has made creating a complex set of shipping rules as straightforward as possible. Our setup with Intuitive automates way more of our shipping than our previous apps and costs less. Their support is super helpful and it's surprisingly easy to adjust scenarios on the fly for sales or vendor-specific shipping requirements. Can't recommend highly enough.

Lekker Home