Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Supplyitall by SJP

This app handles all of our shipping issues, and the customer support has been great. If there is something not quite working, Joel has been right there to find a solution.

For Better or For Worse

We just installed this to replace a discontinued Canada Post app. The setup was really quick, with minimal hassle, and we had the app ready to go live within the hour. I really appreciate the Intuitive staff checking my settings and making sure everything was done correctly - that's a level of support that goes above and beyond.

Cycleogical

Great product with really fantastic support! After prototyping with at least 3 different shipping apps, I chose Intuitive Shipping because it had the best combination of simplicity to get started with a ton of flexibility for future growth. As my rules became more complex, I setup a consultation with Joel and he had everything configured to my exact specs in 30 minutes.

Colette & Lola

We have recently started expanding our delivery to use multiple outsource companies as well as our own fleet, as such we needed a way to be able to create rates to cover every outcome based on weight, price, same day vs future delivery, different rates per area/post codes, our drivers vs outsource & in multiple combinations of these

This app has made that all possible.

Joel was also extremely helpful with also adding in the ability for us to tie the rate in with with Zapiet's Store Pickup & Delivery app so we could create rates based on if the order was shipping today or not shipping today.
This way we only ever show the 1 relevant rate to the customer instead of them seeing a bunch of options and selecting the wrong one.

This app seems to have you covered for whatever rate setup you may need to create.

Fire Safety USA

This has been the best App!! The support and setup were easy and if I had any problem even if it was something that went wrong with Shopify over the weekend, they helped fix it ASAP. Truly the best App and support I have worked with.

Furniture Below Retail

Thought i would never find an app that could withstand my complex shipping system! The developer is awesome and is always there to answer any questions i may have...even the most complex. So grateful to have found this app!!!

RCbenchmark

Our objective was to have customers see the same shipping price as what we end up paying the carrier. It seemed none of the Apps could do this task correctly! This was the only app we found that could accurately do what they call 4D boxing, to calculate the shipping based on what fits in the various shipping boxes we have. Their support team was very responsive.

Orchard St.

This app works wonderfully and is very simple and, yes you guessed it, intuitive to use. Shipping scenarios for online businesses can get very complicated, so it is so helpful to have a platform that organises it logically. The capabilities of this app seem quite vast.

BodyHealth

I love this app! I have tried almost every shipping app in the store... yes, I've probably tried that one and none of them are as reliable and straightforward as Intuitive Shipping. In fact, the only thing better than the app, is the customer service. Joel is extremely helpful, responsive, transparent, and friendly. I wish that he could be my CS rep for all of my apps.

For whatever reason, my company has some of the most complicated shipping rules that have ever existed. I've driven other developers to the edge of crazy, but, to my recollection, Joel was able to accomplish every single one of my tasks with grace. He wasn't stumped for longer than a few seconds and if something couldn't be done the initial way I thought it should be, he helped me find a solution, every time of which, was better than the original.

Do NOT waste your time trying others. Just simply use Intuitive Shipping! I guarantee you will be happy you did.

Musique Red One Music

It's doing exactly what we were looking for. Great app! Everything is so made clear and simple ! Thank you :)