JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print 200+ Custom Shoes, Watches, AOP Clothes By Own Factories

I Love a Hangar

Very keen to use this to replace my existing shoe POD vendor as JetPrint have larger sizes. They provide a great pictorial guide with each size chart showing you how to measure your foot to choose the best size BUT, the size charts do not provide any measurements so the measurement you just took cannot be looked up on their size chart. What the? There is an option to select imperial/metric measurements for the size chart but selecting either does nothing as there are no measurements on the size chart to change. I contacted support via the online chat in the app and was told "We're updating the dimension to the size chart here, will update to our system in recent days". At the same time I had contacted support through the Facebook messenger and was almost immediately provided with 2 size charts. Great I thought. But upon closer inspection the dimensions provided in these size charts must be for the length of the actual shoe, not the insole or foot length which is what you took the foot measurement for . For example, a size US10 Mens is given as 30.1cm compared to a converse mens 27.4cm, Nike 28cm, Pillow Profits 28cm. That's a 2cm difference - almost a full inch. So I assume the dimensions provided are shoe length, not insole/foot length. I've asked for clarification however no replies as yet. I really would like to use JetPrint going forward but for such a simple request ("what are the insole or foot measurements for your shoe sizes") its proving very difficult to obtain. Doubts are creeping in. Happy to review my rating if we can get to the bottom of the elusive size measurements but at present...quite concerned. At the moment 2.5 stars (primarily due to the great design interface, otherwise i would be giving a 1 as a size chart is really such a fundamental thing to get right) . Rounded down to 2 stars as 2.5 not available.

CrispyFreshClothing

First order not so good. If this continues I will delete it. Was not a good first impression while my customer was surprised because of one items from his order couldn’t get sent

More Money Watches

Unfortunately it makes no sense to start this business when you live in the EU, as the customs will catch every order of your customers as its not declared the right way. To this i had to pay extra 23€ (!) taxes to the customs just to get my sample package from them, what would be very unpleasant for a real customer...

October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. If our service makes your customer being charged by customs in the EU, maybe you choose the fast delivery method by DHL, the DHL agency needs the tax number for the EU. But you can choose the standard delivery method for customers, also, we have found some solutions for EU sellers.

your way fashion group

I downloaded the app simply because it said in their bio they do canvas shoes and i thought it would be a great addition but after trying to find it in the app it looks like they dont do them. Waste of time downloading it

Alligatorcigs

Update: I ordered 3 phone grips in February and I received two. The third came blank. I was told I would receive both a refund and a free phone grip. Neither of which has happened. Each time I ask, I get no tracking info nor any real information regarding my transaction. Needless to say I am disappointed as I still like their watches but am now reconsidering my relationship wit this company.

Great customer service. My watch arrived on time but in an Avengers box. Express service is truly express and everyone loves the watch. Minus the box hiccup, I like the watches.