Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Dog's Lounge

We only just started using the app but so far we've only have great things to say about it. Customer support is amazing and very fast. I'll update the review as we get on but very happy at the moment.

Old Vegas Apparel

Great app for social proof. Been using it for almost 6 months and have only positive feedback so far. Highly recommended for brands that want to connect with their customers.

Ghar Asaan

This app is really amazing when it comes to automating the entire review process and helping you easily manage and organize all your reviews. The only thing it needs is to streamline some of the processes (already wrote the details to the developers) and this would be a perfect 5 star.

Emotions Lab

If you want reviews on your site ... this is the app to have. They have so many options it's crazy. They have thought of everything. And the customer service is really fast and efficient. They always fix my problems when I had them. I recommend !

KOOKLAS

A1 Support I never had support this good with any Shopify app, Great application amazing team behind it, and this will definitely be on every Shopify store i own :) Highly recommend

dermahealer.co.uk

great service, fast and responsible support. Would highly recommend the app. Using on 2 websites already

Friendly Guides

Straightforward to use, it has a good easy-to-use interface for us and our customers and the reviews have helped to get us noticed by search engines. Had some problems with Google showing the reviews at first - sorted within a day by Judge.me after I emailed them. Good app.

Tuff Gritt

This App has been wonderful. It makes life easier when it comes to importing and organizing reviews. Great Customer Service. Keep up the great work.

The Peaceful Pet

Great reviews app and its gree plus you can integrate ali reviews with it too. And the customer support was great, muhammad responded to my request within 10 minutes and sorted out my issue.

ForgeTHEstrong

Honestly if this was 10 stars i would give it
they have been helpfull
supportive and my website is loking brighter b/c of the WIDGET REVIEWS thing
there are some fishy reviews (automated) to look out for but then again thats why God the creator of the Universe gave u 2 eyes and a brain !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 404 405