Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product reviews, site reviews, photo/video reviews and Q&A

Lotus Art Studio

Great app with lots of functionality for $15. It is very easy to use and install. I'd highly recommend it.

SOLFUL

I am just getting started to use the app, the agents are super nice and helpful in all the onboarding process. the design and in page implementation looks really good!

4x4 Down Under

An excellent, very comprehensive review app that really lets you control every aspect of the review process. Included with the app is excellent customer support and service! Javi and the team are extremely helpful and go above and beyond. I can't recommend this app enough!

Marrygrams

Judge Me is a great app, with very responsive support help! Customers are leaving reviews so much more frequently now that we have this app.

Shopacat

Excellent customer support. Helped me in changing the look of the app to match the theme. This is among the best bang for buck review app, complete with all the features that you need.

Waiter Wallet

I don't write reviews but I feel compelled this amazing app. Not only is JudgeMe the best review app we have used but, their unparalleled customer support never fails to respond quickly and go the extra mile to do whatever is necessary to address our concerns.

Vallerret Photography Gloves US Store

Awesome chat support! the small issues I had was instantly resolved, I would recommend this app for sure

FoxWinks

Great app with an amazing support team. While the app itself is pretty intuitive, we've had some custom requests to integrate this app with our store. The support team has been very prompt and responsive in resolving all our questions. We're really happy with the service provided and the app is yielding results! Highly recommended!

Yuki Gadget - The Official Store

The best customer service I've ever met. Their prompt responses are so impressive. Every time that I come to their support box, whenever it is, there is always someone replying to you shortly. And they are very warm and patient, always give me a practical solution so that I can fix up my problem, even though sometimes, it is a misunderstanding situation. Really appreciate their work and love this app as it is quite easy to operate and the efficiency is outstanding, especially when you do a bulk upload and transfer all the data from an old site to a new one. Keep up the great work ya'll.

Ferocious Beard Company

I own FerociousBeard.com and Judge.Me was a replacement review app for YOPTO which I had become used to, but I wasn't happy with the limited number of reviews I could collect for the amount I was spending per month. A friend turned me on to Judge.Me and after reading about what it could offer for 75% less (with more features) I gave it a try. Easiest transition I could ever hope for, and so far I'm very impressed with the similarities but also differences (more customization) that Judge.Me offers. Also, their customer service has been wonderful as I did have a few technical questions about how to implement certain features that weren't necessarily obvious. All in all, I would highly recommend this if you're looking for an all-inclusive feature-rich review system for your web site!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71