Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

STIVALI

Easy to use, and so far I can already see the added value to my website: www.stivalishoes.com - looking forward to explore the app much more!

Altruis Living

After giving upon another review app I installed last night, I am not disappointed with Judge.me. The support is amazing they guided me through everything and Cesar was so clear and conside in explaining things. What you get in the free plan is fantastic. Super impressed

Ecoturtlez

It's an amazing app, very easy to install and setup.
Kien was really helpful from Support team, worth upgrading to Awesome plan.

Official Mark Ryden USA

We are using the app for 2 of our website and it's great. For one store Google already indexed our product reviews which is awesome. Customer service? TOP NOTCH! I sent an email and in less than 1h my problem was solved. Thanks!

WhalebirdBooch

We use this app for reviews on our online store. Easy for customers to leave reviews, and has several options for auto or hand approval of reviews. Clean display and customer interface. Great customer support if you need the app tailored to your specific needs!

Trendy And Bling

App is just amazing and developer team is very helpful when I facing a problem they immediately fixed everything..I'm happy with judge me

Violate The Dress Code

An amazing app with even better customer service! We've had a few questions as well as asking to customize the app for our needs. The customer service came through for us very quickly and has been a huge help. We'd recommend them to any company!

Frankie Print Co

Simple and easy to use! Great support -- I messed up this app's formatting on my theme and support fixed it within 5 minutes via their live chat, even on a Sunday!

Drip For Men

Awesome app, definitely helps build trust with potential customers. Had a slight issue with the widget not being aligned quite right but when I contacted support they got back to be quickly and mended the issue, Overall, I have nothing bad to say at all.

chargingcable.in

Access Denied for Google Products Review Sheet , Contacted Support not resolved yet 9 days , No reply since 6 Days.

Pathetic Support.

November 9, 2019

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. Our support is looking into your complaint right now.

Update: We called one of our senior developers into the office and he looked into your issue. As he emailed you already, there appears to be an edge case with your feed not uploading to Amazon S3.

We can not fix the bug right away, but will be meeting with the entire tech team on Monday to find the solution for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151