Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

LA Muscle - AUS & NZ

Amazing support team. I required a customisation that required additional coding and it was done within 12 hrs along with a couple of tweaks. Very happy!.

Beanbag Factory DE

The team at judge.me is incredibly helpful. Their documentation is clear, easy to find and extensive too. Thank you team judge.me!

Lashzaphire

great apps guys! support is amazing. they always reply within 5 minutes! perfect for dropshipping and none dropshipping stores, this apps does it all when it comes to reviews! and it looks great, not scammy at all!

EloDura

this app makes it very easy to get some reviews in your store. also in the free version it's ok. but the support nails it. never seen better and faster support than these guys do! thanks!

MyFrocks.com

I have installed the free version and it support unlimited products.
Further the support members helped me to change star colors.
Great App. Recommend to install.

Winetint

Ok. The app is not perfect. But which one is? Anyway I believe that it will keep getting better every day. But the gold here is customer service. In the end it does not matter what kind of features the app has. Whenever I asked something I need, the guy from customer service either showed me how to do it, or just got it done by coding. Believe me when I say that these chapos really do care about their client and their needs.

ashimaryhair

Thumbs up for customer service! Asked many questions and Javi helped me with them very patiently! Thank you!

JOYYUMSHOP

The customer service is awesome! Always give me professional help. Quick response! Excellent APP ever.

BRETT LAUREN

I have changed themes and had many issues getting everything sorted.

I contacted Judge.me customer service and they were able to help me in multiple ways. Very much appreciated!

Sweet Flour Bake Shop

Very Functional App. Achieves the same results as a lot of other apps for a fraction of the price. Very easy to set-up. The installation was seamless. Great customer support that responds quickly and makes sure you get the answers you need. Always developing new features too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112