Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Product reviews with in-email form, photos, reminders & Q/A

Police Baton Warehouse

I find this app to be an essential part of our eCommerce store. The ability to automatically send review requests, track opt outs and follow up with promotions is awesome. Customers have been using the Q&A feature of this app just days after having it setup. I find this is a really good value that adds a lot of much needed functionality to our Shopify store.

Kickstart Motocompany

I've used this app before, and was the first app i installed on my new site. Extremely easy to use, and its a "must have" for every site. You get a lot of feed back from customers with this app.

Top Kat Electronics

The app works well, but the customer service is EXCELLENT! I'm new to the app and had a lot of questions. The attention that I received was beyond the call of duty! Great All The Way Around!! Thank you!

Ease Living

Fantastic Customer Service! Easy set up, integrates seamlessly with my store and looks great. Still working on making sure the email review requests are sending.

EVER

This is the best app on shopify. The best features of Yotpo but 30x cheaper. Great customer support and works swimmingly.

Pineapple Apparel

Great app, easy to use, and fast customer service! Good to have if you want customers to read reviews! see it in action on my store, https://pineappleapparel.net/

Vitality and Wellness

Judge.me is easy to install and use. Any issues we had at the beginning were promptly resolved by their customer service staff. We have been getting heaps more reviews from customers using their automatic email reminder system. Being able to reply to review publicly is also fantastic as it helps give our customers more confidence to purchase from us. Wonderful app! Thank you.

Dioxyme

WOW! An app with a service team! I moved my reviews over from Yotpo and couldn't be happier with my decision. I get everything and more with Judge.me and their onboarding process was quick and painless. I imported all of my existing reviews, and with the help of their excellent support staff, had the account up and running in the blink of an eye. Recommended to all!

JAK

Great app! A lot of features like product grouping and the google feed for merchant center did the trick for us. Highly recommend.

Smiling Tree

By far the most feature-rich and affordable customer reviews app for Shopify store owners. And to top it off, their customer service is exceptional - always quick, friendly, and helpful with their replies. I migrated from Shopify Review Add Ons to Judge.me and the customer support team made it so easy and stress free. This is a MUST-have app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57