Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

Gizma Wheel

Fast support solving my issue and the app is friendly and easy to use. It gets everything I need on my website.

SL Global Collection

This app does exactly what it says, tons of features even on the free plan, and support is extremely helpful and responds quickly.

Z Grills Australia

This app pretty much does everything Yotpo does at a fraction of the cost. No crazy lock in fees and their customer service team have been awesome help. Go with them and you'll be in good hands

ComfyPet Products

wow just what my website needed - within the first few weeks the reviews are rolling in. Also, the support is fast and hassle-free. Thank you

Timeout Bags

What impressed me most was the staff they have been super helpful. I found it difficult to upload the reviews from another app but they were so helpful. The reviews look great on the website, cant wait to see the new ones come in!

Baloo Living

I am happy with the app, although I had a little trouble manually uploading reviews, but this led me to contact customer service which I was very impressed with. They were very attentive, always responded quickly, and helped us work through multiple little problems to get the reviews uploaded as soon as possible. What is left to be desired in the app, they make up for in great customer service.

GTHIC

App is great and so is the support! Quick response and quick support! Really helpful! More importantly the App works great!

Annalise Jewellery

Great app and at a great price. See real reviews for our personalised and memorial ashes jewellery www.annalise.co.uk

Labyrinthos

I have had this app for a long time, and it has always been amazing. I didn't need support until recently, and I just found out they're great. Use them! You won't regret it.

Ralph Christian

Amazing app and amazing support. We'd been having some issues with the new shopify imaging updates and the review carousel on our website wasn't showing correctly. I managed to speak to Cesar at Judge.Me support right away via there live chat function on the website and he had it sorted in no time. Really fantastic app, and amazing people!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130