Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Titan Casket

Phenomenal customer service. Responses to my tickets in less than 10 minutes on most items, helped me get set up quickly (even though many of my questions were just settings in the intuitive dashboard that I wasn't smart enough to find on my own :)). Really impressed with both the software and the service - best 3rd party experience I've had on shopify by far.

Chronos

I think every store should plug-in Judge.me! They are most economical comparing other review aggregators + the support system is solid as well.
Very clear and straightforward setup with auto implementation of widget and codes makes it very easy for store owners with no coding knowledge

The Base Collective

Made the switch to Judge Me and haven't looked back. Super easy to set up, great widgets make it easy to integrate on our website and amazing support! Highly recommend - especially at such an amazing price!

Laloirelle LLC

I enjoy using this app since we first installed it last year. Great features with awesome customer support.

EZ Vanities

I switched to Judge.me from another review app and never regretted it. The app works great, and customer support team is wonderful. They always responded quickly whenever I reached out for help or questions.

VEOBELLA

Nice app, customer support helps to solve the issues very quickly. If you want more flexibility, then you need to upgrade to plan: awesome

eco dog care

I just installed this app and few days ago and have been sincerely impressed by the level of support I received in just the past 48 hours. Fast, pleasant and helpful beyond just providing me an answer. There are a lot of features in the app that I haven't touched yet but I feel a lot better than I'll get the help needed when I do. Kudos. I'll update as I work through it.

BeeZeeArt

This app is so worth it. It works great and it gives me a lot of control. I use so many features on this app that when I look at reviews on other platforms I get frustrated I can't do the things I can here. And it integrates well with other apps that allow me to import reviews.

behno

Great app, quick support! The chat feature for customer support is great. Wish the interface was a bit more user-friendly.

Packraft Norge

Awesome app, awesome customer service, fair pricing. What's not to like? Highly recommended for any Shopify store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 309 310