Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews | Reviews

by Judge.me

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

HoodieWraps.com

Everything has worked great since we installed it on our store. We had some trouble finding certain settings and the support staff was quick to assist me. We would recommend it to any store looking for a quality review app.

Pup Science

cheap, great support, better than yotpo....wasted money with them only to come back to something that costs $15 a month

nightribbon

Super helpful team i can't say nothing more! Just amazing app 'we re using it for every store that we open

Woodysboard.com

I have Judge.me and after I upgraded my theme it did not start back so I contacted Judge.me and their support was quick and supportive of my issues. I would recommend Judge.me to everyone

Twinklens

I worked with Phat and he resolved all my questions and customization requests in a blazing fast manner! Highly recommended!

SUBTLE Official Store

The customer service staff was very patient in helping me solve the problem,and solved all my doubts, very satisfied

BrosTrend Direct

Great App! Super easy to use to create customer reviews on the product pages. And the support team is kindly to resolve the issue, fast reply with patience. I will definitely recommend this app.

sleepzen.eu

Perfect app, easy to set up an branding approuved, all features needed are in this app, I can only recomand you to use it !

YaoSkin

Love the rating system they have. And the customer support is the best! Very friendly and they respond incredibly fast.

Hippo Game Depot

incredibly helpful with the setup and quick response times! I had the support team get on chat with me and walk me through it very clearly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 685 686