Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product reviews, site reviews, photo/video reviews and Q&A

Mint Sports Cards

this app is basically as good as shopify itself! 24/7 quick support! woooooo! yea it's a little expensive but worth it for all the features it has!
i just feel need to utilize more of it's features or have some of my ideas put into the app so that i can feel a little bit more comfortable with spending $20 CAD on this app a month.. bless you all

Twistedsage.com

I have to say I do not usually comment on Apps. I have to say judge.me App is absolutely fabulous for the product reviews and customization on the backend is easy and fun to use. Connecting Product Reviews to Google Merchant Center is a breeze. Francisco and Sofia at support chat are top notch. Great App!

Hard Cider Labs

I tried yotpo and okendo, they are very expensive, but when I need help, their response is always slow. Fortunately, I met judge.me, their service is really good, and a little, the price of judge.me is very good, I love this app.

Montessori Child Education

Best shopify app that I have ever bought 10/10 recommend. The support team will help you until it is perfect.

Smartfits

Best Review App out there, reasonably priced and everything you will need. Not fancy overpriced stuff out there, it does everything all the others do anyway.
If you want a simple app to add to your store just install this one.
And keep in mind that the support is awesome. For start, there is live chat available which is awesome. The support is responsive, kind and with knowledge. 6 stars

Flip Aquatics

This app has helped us so much! Huge thank you to the team and developers at Judge.me. This app has helped my business immensely.

SuperMagnetMan

Excellent customer service! I have never been able to contact someone via chat and they handle every situation quickly and without questions asked! Very happy with the reviews we have been receiving on our website. If you need a review app and do not want to waste money! This app is simple and gets the job done!

TruLiteHome

This app has been great. Ease of access and great customer support. Definitely recommend it to anyone serious about their product reviews.

Gym & Fitness

We migrated from YOTPO to JudgeMe due to the lower price point. It turns out that JudgeMe does everything we were using YOTPO for + more for less! The JudgeMe support has been quick and effective at getting the app installed on 2 of our sites. Highlight for us is the easy to use Cross Store Syndication of reviews (for no extra cost).

DBesteBuy

support team is very helpful, prompt responses. I was struggling with the setting and they help me fix all my issues quickly and smoothly. Thank you so much. I wish i could give more than five 5stars. I believe this would help my store look better.
many thanks