Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

NutJar

Customer support is top notch, fast effective and didn't mess-up anything like the last reviews apps.

Mimondo

Very fast support! I got a reply in just 5 seconds and the problem fas solved in 5min. They even did a special job.

Jax Allen Designs

I love this app and they are so very helpful and quick to respond! It looks sleek on the site and customers are already coming back because of the reviews they see.

Hikersfit

Morning.
I installed this app because it was recommended to me by a Dropshipping great, as among the best apps to manage reviews.
It has many useful features and easy to set up.
The support is great. I have needed the support and the speed with which they respond and resolve issues is impressive.
Very friendly and willing to give you some more information.
The free version is already very good to start with, but you will see that it will be a pleasure to upgrade to the paid version as soon as you need more.
I highly recommend this app.

Meghvi

This is the best ever app for product reviews for any store. It has great features and powerful integrations at a very reasonable price. Must have Product review app for any store. Apart from feature, their customer service is top notch!

Areeq

One of the best review app!! Quick support even no wait on weekend!!! Highly recommended. Thank you!

KBO Bike

GREAT APP AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT! SOOOOOOO EASY INSTALLMENT AND SMOOTH OPERATION. THE DESIGN OF THE APP IS SWEET.

Eagles|Patriots|Steelers Gear

The app is awesome. And the support team is very supportive and knowledgeable. Especially, Louis is the best support I have ever had. Thanks! I definitely recommend the app.

Facilita

Aplicativo maravilhoso, recomendo demais, além do mais suporte maravilhoso e o app mais rápido de depoimento

ABISSTOR

too good, always on time, works perfectly, developers r nice everything about the app is good..........

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 497 498