Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Get product & site reviews (with photo/video) and Q&A

Hello Green

Great app - easy, effective way to capture and display product reviews on site, in organic search listings, and paid search ads (with the Google Shopping integration). And great service to help setup.

Watch Portal Philippines

I've been using this app for my 3 Shopify stores. I will definitely use it again for my future store. Thank you so much for this great app. Customer support is amazing!

African Bargains

I had to remove this app because it took away all my previous Yopto Reviews and I have asked support to put back my reviews.

ACUITY Instruments

App works great, it drives lots of very positive reviews, and the team is always very helpful. We've been using it for years now and are about to switch to a new theme. Naturally, we are definitely using judge.me on the new theme too.

Letterfest

Great app, great service and just wish all Shopify apps were as well thought through. I'd certainly recommend over other larger companies as has all the options and rich snippets so your review stars come up in google searches. Great!

Fancy Fierce

I use this app and its great. No coding, just a click of a button. Plus customer service is awesome.

Bliss Beachwear

They answered and helped me with all questions and technical issues i had due to lack of computer knowledge. Really appreciate how Francisco helped. Awesome guy!

mamymia

Amazing customer service! very quick and supportive. Thank you Francisco! You have quick and professional

Your Travel Comfort

Great App! Great customer care!
They solved my problem literally in a minute!

CLIQUE

I install Judge.me because it's the only app who fits perfectly into the special review tab of the Prestige theme, other apps don't. Quick and kind online support! For me it's the best review app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96