Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Beach City

love this app works perfectly and easily installs to theme. support is really helpful and super quick at responding.

Topographia Design

The customer service has been amazing! I used Judge.me to import reviews from Etsy and cannot believe how lightning fast I was able to get help multiple times as I had questions arise during setup.

Kiwi Best Buy

My experience with Judge.me has been very pleasing, I changed from a competitor sometime ago and haven't looked back. I wanted a reviews app that was simple to use and implement & had good support. Judge.me met and exceeded all my expectations. Their Help Center is extensive with articles and knowledge on everything you need to know to get you started and troubleshoot any issues. I contacted support with a couple of questions and was pleasantly surprised with the prompt service I received, they quickly resolved my issue and put a request into their product team for another request I had. Judge.me Reviews app is an essential addition to any store to help improve your customers' experience.

The Golden Feathers

Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised. Everything works as promised.

The Official Glen Loates Store

I recently moved from YOTPO to Judge.me. These guys are far superior! You get way more bang for your buck without the ridiculous tiered pricing that YOTPO has, not to mention the vast library of integration between Judge.me and other apps. In YOTPO, you have to signup for Custom Pricing to integrate with Klaviyo. I found out that that pricing starts at around $5000!
Judge.me integrate without issue and no price gouging either. I can't recommend these guys enough! Cheers! Michael L.
www.glenloates.com

CÃOPRANDO

Suporte me ajudou imediatamente, top!! muito bom! .................................................

Gavin Luxe

I've been using Judge.me for over a year now and love the ease of setup. It's been super helpful in helping me grow my reviews which also help to grow sales. It also integrates with a lot of different apps. The team is super responsive and and helpful whenever needed. Keep up the great work.

Myst London

The best app for reviews, backed up with super responsive, friendly staff who are happy to go above and beyond - thank you!

Funky Laser

A great app to help prompt your customers to leave a verified review. A good support team too, very friendly and professional.

Knots of Grace

This has been an invaluable tool for me to curate reviews. The support team is super responsive and always willing to help!