Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

BabyVroom

The app is really good thought. Moreover, the support is really quick. In fact and to be honest I send a Mail to Mohammed someone in the support. The guy took 3 minutes to answer and he had solve the problem I had. So... Thank you to you guys.

tedalus

Great customer support! I had a small problem based on our template and the customer support fixed the problem within 5minutes.

Exertier trésor des alpes

The app works well. I don't have any complaint about it. What's the best part about Judge.me is the service team. It is simply the best you could hope for. They've helped me numerous times setting up widgets or going from WooCommerce to Shopify. They answer very quickly and explain thing step by step, very efficiently, clearly, nicely and with patience.

River Bend

Easy to install, easy to use, good options in the free version. Used it for months, found it useful enough to upgrade to paid option for even more features. Highly recommend.

Vimetea

Perfect app! I am sure our customers really value to be able to read reviews from other customers, so highly recommeded app! Also, the Judge.me team has been always very helpful with our doubts (and also very fast!).

MyTrendyFurniture

Love this app, super easy to use, and if you ever need any help the customer service team are so helpful, thanks to Mountassir Billah for the help today! Super helpful and very quick! Would recommend

Eternal Parquet

I am very satisfied with this application, there a lot of useful features. The support team is ready and efficient.

ElizalovezFashion

Super cool app! Helps me with everything I need! And the help chat is always responsive and helpful!

Alice & Peg

Only just started using this but loving it so far. Really excellent and speedy support so far - very pleased.

LuluCartoons

Phenomenal customer support - easy to set up and no bugs. Can't stress enough how good the support is. In this day and age that's everything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 481 482