Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Two Days Drinks

Firstly, I'm shocked at how good value this app is. It's comprehensive, easy to use and packed full of features. Secondly, the support is second to none, I don't think I've come across better support on Shopify. Keep up the good work!

Wayfaren

Outstanding customer service, really go above and beyond. Thank you hoping this app will really help us increase conversion and sales!

Cellavent Healthcare

The Best App for reviews. Easy integration and very helpful support! 5 Stars for Judge.me and the customer support! Thank you

ChicTime

Currently using the free version on my relatively new store. Was easy to install and seems to be working fine so far.

TheSpartanTable

I really like the app, a lot of features. Great and superfast customer support via chat (literally 1-2minutes).

VOCIER

Absolutely stellar. I am absolutely sure that having such a powerful and versatile review system is significantly contributing to our conversion rate. Getting our JudgeMe reviews listed on Google surfaces was easy as well. Support is excellent. I really can't recommend this app enough!

Fine Cell Work

We're currently using the free version, and am very impressed. Great options on review emails - format, send date, option to do manual push or disable. Incredibly user friendly. Also, looks excellent on store - have beautiful customisable homepage carousel, stars on collection pages, flexible colour and display options on product pages. The support team is wonderful and very quick to help. Just what we were looking for!

Pet Boutique & Spa

Amazing app! easy to use and super profi for our clients! Also it is very useful for recommending products to our clients!

lacrysto

Nice App, by using this app our average order value is increasing every day. i highly recommend to use this on your shopify store.

Moanah

intuitive, great features and great service.........................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 280 281