Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

capabunga-store

Only just got started but really liking this app so far. I had a question for support and got very prompt replies - that makes my job way easier!

Sira Print Inc.

We use Judge.me for our product reviews and are very satisfied with the service. In addition, the team is quick to respond and very helpful if you have trouble.

Xev Pallet Crafts

Super fast support replies, fixed any issues I had with the app, also, if you get the premium version for the photo review function, remember to enable it (as it's not enabled by default)

great app!

InternetPharmacy.ie

stands apart from other apps in the range of functionality and support is excellent - would highly recommend

mybugbar

Very kind and fast support, solved all problems within minutes. Can´t say much about the google integration, but if this will work it´s the best alternative to trustedshops or trustpilot. Thumbs up!

ShopNShipg

Efficient support staff and app gets the job done. Really happy to chance across this app. Thank you so much

Life Token

Kien is very helpful... still going through my transition but so far so good... will come back after full transition and integration complete

EclectiThreads

Received support from Quynh that was above & beyond! Very happy with this app & the way it operates!

Allthingscurated

Installation was easy and fuss-free. And their technical support team was responsive and helpful. So far so good. An amazing tool to have for my business.

My Beauty Secrets

Pretty amazing app. Very nice and reactive support, nothing else to say.. Subscribe ! it's worth the cost