Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Casekaro

Best app for collecting customer reviews. Using it for a very long time. Highly recommended. It helped to increase the conversion rate as well.

Shape Of Fire Jewelry Australia

very nice free features! Not many good freebies out there for shopify, but this is a good one to have

YapPets

great appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

VEILLEUSE CONFORT, APAISE ET RASSURE

great application and support available and efficient. I highly recommend. you will not be disappointed

Hawaii Off Road Yotas

Amazing customer service! Helped me customize where I want the reviews to show up quickly! Thank you so much!

Electricridesonly.com

great and easy app and amazingly fast and efficient customer support.
Would definitely recommend this app. Thank you guys!

Titan Casket

Phenomenal customer service. Responses to my tickets in less than 10 minutes on most items, helped me get set up quickly (even though many of my questions were just settings in the intuitive dashboard that I wasn't smart enough to find on my own :)). Really impressed with both the software and the service - best 3rd party experience I've had on shopify by far.

Chronos

I think every store should plug-in Judge.me! They are most economical comparing other review aggregators + the support system is solid as well.
Very clear and straightforward setup with auto implementation of widget and codes makes it very easy for store owners with no coding knowledge

The Base Collective

Made the switch to Judge Me and haven't looked back. Super easy to set up, great widgets make it easy to integrate on our website and amazing support! Highly recommend - especially at such an amazing price!

Laloirelle LLC

I enjoy using this app since we first installed it last year. Great features with awesome customer support.