Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

The Blissful Dog

The Blissful Dog

Reviews are a really big deal to us, as they are to everyone, of course. We had several thousand to move over and lots of images and I was worried, but the team at Judge.me jumped in and helped it all go smoothly. They even OFFERED to do a couple of extra things for me. How often does that happen? I love how the reviews look on the pages and the interface is easy to use. Thanks, Judge.me, I look forward to asking many more dumb questions and you patiently answering them!

Organic Riot

Best app and best team who responds super fast and sorts all issues out! :)
I am a big big fan of this app!

ON YOUR SLEEVE

Easy to customize. Great pre-set designs. Quick, helpful customer service. Free version goes above & beyond. Paid must be the best!

Recover Mattress

Recently had this app installed. Customer support was very helpful as I had issues with importing reviews from another app. Looks great on my site! Great customer service.

Canvas by Numbers

Excellent support and great app. I hope they keep improving and introducing new features. The Loox app makes it very easy to submit a review with a photo, so this is something that could be implemented here. Other than that, no other app offers as many features, customization, and customer service level as judge.me. And I have tried quite a few!

Forest Vogue

This app does everything it claims and does it well. Customer support is exceptionally good. Recommended.

SweetPeeps

Amazing app and service! I have been on the hunt for a great product review app and am so happy to have found Judge.me! The customer service is phenomenal and super quick. Definitely recommend! :)

Minsha

Nice App thank you so much, When I see the reviews I will write more reviews for you, great work and thank you so much

The Big Affaire

Very very helpful support... Thank you for your quick answers ! It's a pleasure to use your app. I recommend +++

Ephemeral Beauty

App of great value. A lot of things you can do with free tier. Also very quick support. Love it. Thanks for all your hard works guys.