Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Pets Drink

fantastic app, great and very fast support. Could not be better, 100% recommendation!

Housesignco Co Uk

Awesome app with extra awesome support!

Itosolve

I hope can bring great sales to my page

Us Saddlebag

They went above and beyond to get the code working for our website. They even removed some code that was causing duplicate customer reviews on our website. Also for the price when comparing to yotpo or its much better. Also, it just feels like they provide a better service than these other big companies where you have to get a ticket and get no response. They worked very fast to implement the ratings system into our website. So far so good. Thank You!

check out what they've done here www.ussaddlebag.com

Ava Lola Organics

great app so handy and great that you can set it up to request the reveiews

Gifts Are Blue

I switched from another more expensive app and I have to say that I am impressed with the functionality this app provides for the price. It allows for great customization and really is loaded with features, be sure to check them all out so that you can maximize its use. With other apps, I had to keep upgrading the plan to get the features I was needing, and with a small business, every dollar counts. With their paid plan, which is significantly more affordable, I have all the features that I need including my feed for Google Reviews, reviews posted to Facebook and Facebook tab and more. As an added bonus their support team is A+. I do highly recommend this app.

Thememesociety

Amazing app and amazing customer service.

Stickerscart Com

Awesome plugin. and most awesome support. recommended app.. thanks.

Treats2eat Delicious Desserts

An absolutely outstanding app!
Reviews are so important to my site, and this app seamlessly works throughout!
I love all the customisation options available.
I particular like the automation: Product Sold > Email Sent out > review on site! It’s so easy!
Furthermore, the technical support is extremely helpful where required.
This is a MUST HAVE app for anyone that wats to grow their Shopify e-commerce site.

Well done to the Judge.Me team!

Michael
Owner
Treats2eat.com.au

Kunto Fitness

This is a great app; the baseline app has pretty much every feature I wanted (review preview in the collection page, review count next to title w/ link, and the review summary). Coming from Amazon, I wanted something that looked similar, and this app does the job.

I had an issue initially with my reviews being incorrectly counted, but I contacted the app support and they fixed the issue immediately (they had to update the app). Great experience, great team!