Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Kreyòl Essence

This app was a perfect solution to add social proof onto our website. It's easy to install and manage on the back end. Our customer are able to quickly add their reviews. The video & image upload feature is perfect! The Support team is superb. I thought all hope was lost after my a syncing error removed half my catalog. Tony walked me through step by step and stayed on until every last review was back online. Definitely recommend.

CoolThingsPro

Thanks a lot for the great work, I'll recommend to our friends who are also improving the conversion rates of their stores.

X Gadget

Best Support Team Ever! Thanks Tony and this app provides such incredible features.
Much appreciated and I extremely recommend this App

Kade & Vos

Leon is great and super helpful! I have a few different product pages and had a hard time figuring out where to put the reviews. I asked for help and they helped fix it immediately - way sooner than I expected - in a few hours! Great app - costumer friendly - user friendly. Highly recommend.

Hyggebands

Great app!

We really appreciate the feedback we get from customers which helps us know how we are performing.

Also great for social proof!!

babystora

Perfect app for my stores, easy to set up, many options, and I'm impressed is support teams, Quick to respond and help.
I recommend this app to all stores. Must Have!!!!

Daily Detailer

Set up in a matter of minutes, AMAZING customer support. This is the best shopify app experience I have had and the first review iv ever made. I cannot believe this app is FREE. :)

BVM Home

Super cool app! It's so easy to use, the support is very good and fast. And it's free!! I recommend it to all!

Blackberry Designs Jewelry

Excellent app and terrific support right at our fingertips all the way through setup. We had to act quickly due to another app causing issues and no longer supported. Quick as a wink - yes it is that time of year we have our 300 reviews imported and up and running. We have upgraded in order to do even more cool things with Judgeme and get full benefit.

oncnaturalcolors.com

That was then this is now 10/20/2020 and Firefox 82. We have Judge.me installed on three websites now. It just gets better! We anticipate upgrading soon to take advantage of the Cross-Shop Syndication Feature. Service is exemplary always. But special mention has to go to Mohamed whose service has genuinely astound me today - even by the Judge.me Support Team's own high standards. Thanks Mohamed! Oh, and of course, all below still applies... December 12, 2018
This is a really great app! Does all you could wish for and more. Easy to install and set-up. And works perfectly! There is a helpful 'chat' feature. Let the team know there appeared to be some very minor rendering issues with Safari 12.0.1 (only when curating reviews in the backend) not evident in Firefox 63.0.3. It was fixed very quickly! Now runs perfectly in both Safari 12.0.2 and Firefox 64. Thanks Tony! Highly recommend both the app and the friendly support team. There's nothing not to like!