Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Cece's Accessories

I have been using this app now for a while and absolutely love it. It builds trust with my clients and the best part about it is the customer service. They are efficient and oh so helpful. Francisco is going to try and change the code to a specification that I’ve requested to work for my store and that just blows my mind. It was absolutely amazing. Excellent work Judge.Me

One Newton Deal

Amzing customer service. Highly recommend it. strong backup for you store, very responsive on live chat reply in a second.

Leckerlee

I've been using this app for many years, and it is great. It has excellent functionality and a lot of customization options, and their customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful with many questions. I use the Awesome plan, but am surprised at the level of functionality they offer under the Free Forever plan (when my seasonal online shop isn't open, it's a really nice option to be able to downgrade temporarily to the free plan). I would definitely recommend this app!

firiq

The support is just amazing. If you have any problem they have a solution for that and they are very responsive.

The Daily Goalgetter

Well that couldn't have been easier to setup! Very happy :) And it let me import my reviews from another app in a flash. Looks great too!

www.berryera.com

great custom service and help me a lot, thanks for your app, very helpful and friendly! will recommend to other people!

True Trust Trade

Products reviews is very important. Im imported near 5000 product reviews and I've never encountered a problem. Very stabil and nice program. This applications customer service was very helpful and friendly ♥ ♥ ♥. I m thank to this program developers and other all friends ☺ ☺ ☺.

SadoTech

I like how all your customer support helps. They always do what they can. Tried to ask help thrice and they answer quickly. Especially Tony the customer support.

Our Little Rascal

The app looks great, increases conversion rate and has fantastic support. What more could you want from an app?

The Price Shark

This App. has definitely added a positive experience to my store. Customer Service was fast and extremely helpful. A+++