Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

STNGR

Great app! It works well and the best part is that support is always super helpful whenever we need anything!

Coisa de Outro Mundo

great app and aweasome support! I had many problems to put the feed ratings and they helped me in many different ways.

Vacier

Got lovely service by Gena. Great Application with a lot of options. Can be adjusted to fit basically any need.

Mountain Metalcraft

Using the free version, and LOVE IT. The default automated email lets the customer write & submit a review right in the email. Couldn't be easier, and people are actually doing it! Thank you!!!

HERCK

By far the best review app out there! Have been using judge me in multiple stores and only this year I've tried a competitor one on a new store. After 1 month, I swapped to Judge. me again! So far, so good! These guys take care of and love what they do!

KOOVEE

Great app and very reactive support. :) It is really easy to install and it is functional. I recommend.

Bonherre

The greatest app for reviews. Customer service is awesome! They help you anytime you need it. Definitely recommend this app!

momask

Great app! But the most important thing: A awesome support (live chat)! They really take care of implementing the widgets perfectly.

CHEAP SHOP WORLD

they have a great team that strives to solve every problem of yours! so I really thank them very much and everything is working perfectly.

Sanatio

Although it may have a confusing layout, they have great customer service to help you get through it.