Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

TikGoods

This is the best plug-in I've ever used. Customer service is really super good. Give them developers a little like

Skövae

nice support, They were very fast and helped me get what I wanted ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

DIYversify.com

Great app for collecting reviews and showing customers that reviews are legitimate. Customer service is incredible, always responding quickly and helping with any questions that we have.

Photome

I contacted support about a small problem I had and they were very fasy to reply with great assdistance.

Never Stop Grindin

Judge.me has made all of my dreams come true, compared to Loox. For 1/4 of the price, your clients can upload photos and videos. Loox is great, but it is a bit expensive for these features. Why Judge.me is AWESOME?
-Customer service is fast and responsive. They made adjustments for you and go the extra mile. -Amazing price
-Different sections for products reviews and customer service reviews. DOWNLOAD JUDGE.ME NOW TODAY !

GOCHORDS DESIGNER

Very nice and Genuine application and Awesome... Must try every one. Most of the customers would go by the reviews only. This is free.. I am happily using it :-)

Pickle & Pumpkin

Reached out to the support team for help and was so pleasantly surprised with their prompt response. Hands down! They are the best customer support team I have interacted with. Quick responses and amazing efficiency in getting to the core issue and resolving it to our satisfaction. Thanks to the whole team especially Kien for the excellent customer service. Highly recommend.

Active Pets | Car Dog Seat Cover | Dog Leash | Dog Collar

Thank you Mohammed for help me......very good support .....................................................................

truemorrow

Really good app with great support by the entire team (thanks Genesis, Linh, Lam, Sami, Maksim etc.) Highly recommended!

ZAMIR

Great product with an amazingly fast customer service. Would never use other review app again. Judge.me is the best!