Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Top Cycling

Incredible amount of features (even on the free version) and my favourite review app by far. Navigation of the setting can be confusing but the customer support is amazing so it often isn't an issue. They reply within 10 minutes most of the time and are very knowledgeable :)
I recommend

Swig Life

We've used this app for a while now and we love it! It looks good, easy for customers to interact with, and if you need anything adjusted, the Judge.me team is super responsive and timely. Definitely recommend!

JP's Horror

We were using another popular app and it was doing fine, well we thought it was. We switched over to Judge.Me and never looked back. We haven't quite pinpointed it yet but our reviews have skyrocketed. Both email the customer after purchase but my customers respond so much more to this app. We received almost the same amount of reviews in 1/10 th of the time. So far we love this app and we are thinking about going to awesome soon. This app was super easy to integrate and the import process was fast and easy. Cant say enough about this app!

Scape-survival

Awesome app, awesome service! A real peace of mind and they provide you with all you need regarding the reviews! Emails to customers, reviews on fb, widgets on the website. The only downside is the user interface which could be better but I will never take a star away because of that. Keep up the great, great work!

Nidore

Great for starting as it’s free specs are ideal. The supports is amazing and very helpful! It’s truly a great app, even in its free form.

MeganDora

I needed some assistance trying to figure on a single product review vs multiple product reviews for customers with several products per purchase. Louis was extremely helpful and advised me of the different customer experience (in e-mail vs having to link to the store), He recommended a custom e-mail with both features. Very helpful

Skinsecure

Very easy to use. Perfect tool for importing reviews to your store. Also, the customer support is great and they answer very quickly. Definitely would recommend this app if you're getting started with your store.

PetsOwnUs

Best value for money review app on the market. It was a game changer for us. Similar functionality to other apps would cost about $200. Rich snippets and product reviews on Google Shopping has had a tremendously positive affect on our business.

Enlighten Skin Co

I couldn't get it to work at first but when I contacted support the replied very quickly and manually installed it for me, great service for a free app.

Anjelic Scents

I love this app!! The customer service is great. Any questions that I may have are answered almost immediately. Great job, keep up the good work!