Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with free photos & videos for social proof

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Claro Jewels

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I don't often leave reviews but had to for this company. The app works really well. Nice and tidy and runs smoothly. We have been using judge.me for almost 5 years and have had no issues whatsoever. Whenever we have questions or need support with installing new features etc we are answered and dealt with almost immediately. If you need a review app for your store then this is the one!

Spintiller

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app! Not only is it easy to work with but any issues I've had (which weren't many) were quicky fixed by great customer service.

Outlet Magic

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 44 minutes

Bra support och väldigt snabbt svar.
Supporten svarade på alla mina frågor och var redo att hjälpa till.

BEBIRD® Original Official Store

Location Norway

Huge thanks to Hamza for helping me out. Did things that was impossible to do. Always gave response in time.

Turbo Alloy RC

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good customer support from Mohamed, very quick response and fixed my problem in minutes. Best review app out there

AKT London

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very good and helpful. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend to others. Very manual and lots of options

Sconch Yarn Shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent and well priced reviews app. Integrates with lots of other apps and the developers are extremely responsive.

Fledglings

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app. We are a small charity and to be able to have an app that offers a free version that meets our needs is fantastic. It is super easy to use and configure. Now they have their own site showing companies even better.

Oirlv

Location China

Very good, the function is very perfect, it is very smooth to use, the most important thing is that the customer service staff is very good

Bela Honey

Location Brazil

I love this app, they help me a lot when I need. They're fast and always answer my questions in 1/2 minutes.