Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Pineapple Apparel

Great app, easy to use, and fast customer service! Good to have if you want customers to read reviews! see it in action on my store, https://pineappleapparel.net/

Vitality and Wellness

Judge.me is easy to install and use. Any issues we had at the beginning were promptly resolved by their customer service staff. We have been getting heaps more reviews from customers using their automatic email reminder system. Being able to reply to review publicly is also fantastic as it helps give our customers more confidence to purchase from us. Wonderful app! Thank you.

Dioxyme

WOW! An app with a service team! I moved my reviews over from Yotpo and couldn't be happier with my decision. I get everything and more with Judge.me and their onboarding process was quick and painless. I imported all of my existing reviews, and with the help of their excellent support staff, had the account up and running in the blink of an eye. Recommended to all!

JAK

Great app! A lot of features like product grouping and the google feed for merchant center did the trick for us. Highly recommend.

Smiling Tree

Feature-rich like other "big time" Shopify review apps, but only a fraction of the price! The customer service is absolutely top notch. I've never been disappointed. This is your MUST-HAVE review app. I can't fathom using anything else!

Omaxhealth.com

Not only do I love this app, their customer support is AWESOME!! I had some problems importing and they were johnny on the spot to get back to me. Excellent company with a great service.

Katys Boutique

This is the best reviews app in my opinion. It integrates with a lot of other things so there's numerous hidden benefits as well as the reviews. Check ours out at https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Wooden Ships

Best review app by far!!!! The app has made so many improvements recently. We used to use Kudobuzz, but they didn't allow us to group products for crossover reviews. This is the main reason we changed, although Judgeme is also much better for other reasons too.

fashionnana

Used this APP and their team supports are really fast. The APP is very useful too.
Strong recommended!

Luv Paw Ever

As good as having my own personal coder. I do not know anything about coding. The team at Judge.me has jumped through hoops to provide me with an outstanding review process on my new site. I couldn't have asked for better - and this is on their FREE version!!!