Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Unspoken Fashion

Recommend this review app, have tried others and their functionality is not quite the same. PJ is awesome at answering questions and doing little fixes to accommodate the theme.

Catswearinghats

Great app, great cost, and great support!

JP is very responsive and will get sh*t done.

Will use on my other stores.

Thighsociety

This app is terrific and hands down the best support of any app I've ever tried on Shopify. I switched to Judge.me from Yotpo since their free plan had horrible support and a non-user-friendly dashboard, and I found that Yotpo's paid plans WAY too expensive for what they were offering. I'm getting everything I need and more with Judge.me on the Awesome plan for only $15/month, pennies compared to the price of their competition. It's almost too good to be true (but it is!). Highly recommend...I just hope PJ will be able to keep up with all his new customers since I'm sure this app's popularity is going to grow like wildfire ;)

Soldbid

Heloo ! Great support for this app !

Skystreamx

Just installed this app and am very pleased with it. Very easy to use and set up. Being able to request reviews from previous customers before the app was installed is a great feature. Have gotten over 400 reviews from previous customers in less than 24 hours.

Reached out to customer support for some help getting it installed on a very customized theme and they got it done in under and hour! Very impressed!

The Village Country Store

Oh my god! What are you waiting for? Don't wait! Do it NOW!

There is no better app available! Search engines like Google only succeed by giving users what they want, and what they want is customer reviews. So that is perfect for SEO!

When you shop online, be honest, isn't it the reviews that influence your purchase about the product? the seller? the whole experience? I know when I shop, the first thing I read are reviews! When I offer a product, my buyer does not care what I think about the product, (yada yada yada is all they hear from me), BUT THEY sure do care what my CUSTOMERS say about the product! This app is the very best inbound marketing strategy you could implement for your store and do it now! Case in point:

NO ONLINE CUSTOMER REVIEWS MEANS BIG PROBLEMS IN 2017

92% of consumers hesitate to make a purchase if there are no customer reviews
97% say customer reviews factor into their buying decisions
32% say written reviews are the one element that makes them believe a site’s reviews are relevant/useful
73% say written reviews make more of an impression on them than star/number ratings
94% typically read written reviews
35% say one negative review can make them decide not to buy
The data from our December 2016 survey reveals that consumers want to see customer reviews for your products and services AND they look for the nitty-gritty details in customers’ written reviews—experiences and problems they’ve had, how you’ve responded to complaints, consensus on whether or not the product/service lives up to your claims and so on. Online customer reviews tell a story that consumers trust.

I came from yotpo, and when I found this app I was blown away! Bye bye yotpo and your outrageous fees which I could never afford so always stayed with the free version! This app? Whoa! Incredible! This app is a runaway horse that once truly discovered will out pace all other customer review apps available, and I can only hope that the developers put an early adoptee clause in place that protects us early on users from fee increments.

There are over 1 billion websites online today, with 300 - 500 new websites being created every minute. http://www.internetlivestats.com/ That means e-commerce stores must create a map for our customers to find us! Customer reviews is part of that mapping. Customer Reviews is SEO. Customer reviews build trust and transparency.

I wish all the very best for shopify ecommerce shopkeepers and for pete's sake, don't wait, get this app NOW. ... and happy sales!

Sewfitography

I chose Judge.Me for my review app since it all but 1 of the features I wanted. I don't remember what all my requirements were but here are some; reviews with photos, reviews that offer discounts, review from within an email, being able to exclude products from reviews, good price, being able to curate reviews before publishing, having verified reviews and being able to add previous orders to verified reviews. The feature they didn't have at the time, dynamic coupon codes has now been added, though I haven't tried it yet.

The app has been really easy to use and looks great on my store. The customer service is excellent. Whenever I have had any issues, PJ is on top of it immediately.

Bullrun Flag Embroidery

switched from yotpo, Amazing customer service. the founder of the app contacted me after 30 min. this company has a great potential.

Seven Coffee Roasters

Great Review app! The pricing on some of the other review apps are pretty high. I like that this app uses a straight forward pricing model. The developer is consistently adding more and better features. The reviews really stand out on my page and help with social proof. https://www.sevencoffeeroasters.com

Recoup Fitness

Just started using this app for our online store and love it already! Easy to install and the customer service is above and beyond. Definitely the best option out there.